Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero90

Aug 31, 2012
Great decision to take that yellow card (which wasn't his fault).. Otherwise that would have been a dangerous counter attack!

And hell, what a sliding save to block the shot of Mata(?) in the first half, that was crucial!

I like his passes, even though sometimes he gets them wrong!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
his tackle when oscar first beat him :heart:
that was really fighting for the ball
no wonder Conte keeps playing him even though he gets beaten 1 vs 1 a lot

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Rewatching the match now, I love Bonucci's block at 35:20, on Oscar's shot after Pirlo gave it away cheaply in our half :tup:

Apr 15, 2006
WΏΏdy;3934686 said:
Like i said in the live thread, he will either get red carded or gift them a goal. Hazard and Oscar are taking turns on raping him.

Should really really stop with the long balls at least of this match when we dont need them to have possesion.
WΏΏdy;3935302 said:
Great second half :tup:
Oh yeah! Suck on that, BITCH!

Griciu

May 14, 2012
I'm loving his performance. He's been superb lately! Keep it up Leonardo !
I know he's great and all, his long passes improved A LOT, vision of the game and all. But then he makes one of those poor tackles like the one on Oscar @ the beginning of the game, letting him go through way too easy - Hazard could've scored there. Imho a Juve defender should do better than that.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I know he's great and all, his long passes improved A LOT, vision of the game and all. But then he makes one of those poor tackles like the one on Oscar @ the beginning of the game, letting him go through way too easy - Hazard could've scored there. Imho a Juve defender should do better than that.

When defenders run at him fron counter attacks is when he does those silly tackles in which leaves his leg and does a weird pose, almost always getting him beaten when he misses the attackers trayectory, or getting a yellow card for sure if he indeed tackles the runaway attacker. He needs to work on that because its very dangerous, and we had luck with that oscar tackle.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Bonucci :heart:

- - - Updated - - -

he's long passes have been good since his bari time , his vision too , problem was the squad which sucked and he couldn't express himself . In getting the ball from defense to middfield i think that he is one of the best in the world . Even if he makes some mistakes in defending he is very important to our game since he's the only defensive playmaker we have and even if you look around you rarely see anyone as good as him in that . That thing with oscar is true he does tend to do that sometime althrough leaving a slow defender one vs one against a small fast opponent is not exactly a good situation . The other thing he needs to improve at i think is headers , he should get some advice from chiello for that .

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
When defenders run at him fron counter attacks is when he does those silly tackles in which leaves his leg and does a weird pose, almost always getting him beaten when he misses the attackers trayectory, or getting a yellow card for sure if he indeed tackles the runaway attacker. He needs to work on that because its very dangerous, and we had luck with that oscar tackle.
That weird pose :D Well it seems you have never played football then :p

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He is the same player he always was. He plays the easiest position on our team and one of the easiest positions you can play because of our possession and the two power houses beside him and he still makes tons of mistakes.

There's a reason Conte thinks Marrone can play the sweeper position. And it's not because Marrone is a great defender.

He's good in the air and is comfortable with the ball even though he still had a couple giveaways vs. Chelsea. He's good at last second slide tackles after he's caused the counter attack or has been skinned.

He is not a traditional CB in any sense and if we ever move from 3-5-2 I question whether he will even be on the team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)