Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
couple of errors but overall played a pretty good match, made some great interceptions.

I'd rather he be fully pumped and go batshit crazy rather than moping around looking like a chump.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The only real mistake he made on that penalty call was exaggerating his body movement to get the Roma player out of the way. Defenders almost always get away with that if they just use their body without looking too aggressive. Of course, a ref may well give a penalty anyway, especially with the offending team in a 3-0 lead.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
I recall a situation where he tried to dribble a couple of Roma men, ending in lost ball and counter the other way. So 2 mistakes :)
actually 3 cause after this second mistake he did on wide long low ball. and again lost it and became a counter attack.. this guy's brain farts is just too many. every match he goes for this heart attack mistakes.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Suck lollipop haters , he is good :stuckup:
Can be even better, if he stops brainfarting himself. Even though it has become a regular basis of defending well + 1 brain fart at critical stages, I still wish to see him improve. I believe Chiellini, Buffon and Barzagli will constantly kick his ass to make him to be one of the best

hudick

Sep 18, 2006
Bonucci apparently got his 4th yellow card against Roma and is therefore banned for the next match. He was carded against Udinese, Genoa and Roma. I guess the 4th card is from super cup?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Still young for a defender and it's clear he is improving every season.
thats true, one day, he will reach Barza's level, but he should be improving in lesser clubs, we are too competitive to spare such a liability and the stronger we become, the most important it becomes to reduce the appearance of weaklings...

Unfortunately though, Conte still has no real alternatives due to Marotta... it is a long wait to Massi and until he will be ready, Bonucc will reach the optimal maturity level for CBs, it was a strategical error in judgement from the transfer director and the major investment made implies that we are to pay that for many seasons...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 191)