Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #5,524
    You're only as good as your last performance.
    I already said a couple of times I'm not looking at Chelsea match.

Always has to be extremes, which is where I obviously disagree.

We've seen what he can bring to the team, so I don't really see the point in saying 'he's always been bad', 'he has no quality', other than to constantly parrot dislike for a player.

Bonucci is firmly established as the fall guy, he is now prejudiced in ways other players on our team are not.

Being the weakest link on this team is not a hard task, we have excellent players in pretty much every position. I don't have a problem calling him that, because someone always has to be the weakest. If we replace Bonucci with *desirable DC* then the next target will be someone else, it's the same at every club on every forum. Before him it was Pepe, after him it'll be someone else.

Looking at performances objectively is all that is required.
    He had two good months and 2 pretty average years at Juve. He makes tons of mistakes, season has just started and he'll just keep making it, it's like his job to make stupid mistakes and awful passes.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    Do people actually blame him for the goal last night? Does everyone realise against Genoa that he basically prevented a certain goal with last ditch tackle? He is no where near as bad as people are making him out to be.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
    Change that title , the ones that are criticising bonucci are all idiots , the goal was not his fault and he had a very decent match , he is the best passer among our defenders .

Btw how did i get a warning for calling someone a moron ?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    Do people actually blame him for the goal last night? Does everyone realise against Genoa that he basically prevented a certain goal with last ditch tackle? He is no where near as bad as people are making him out to be.
    Yep. Some people are actually blaming Bonucci for actually doing his job, you know, trying to block and stop a shot. You know, defending.

Yeah, the Bonucci bashing has been raised to ridiculous levels lately.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #5,530
    Change that title , the ones that are criticising bonucci are all idiots , the goal was not his fault and he had a very decent match , he is the best passer among our defenders .

Btw how did i get a warning for calling someone a moron ?
    You didn't even read posts yet here are to defend non-existing points.

Moron is not a friendly word.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
    I'm not trying to convince anybody, just saying what I think. I'm not even blaming him for that goal because it's silly to do that.

However, there's no quality in him. He's the weakest link in our team. It's wrong to play him as a 'leading' defender who's creating the play when his passes are horrible. He also makes too many mistakes ever since he came, nothing changed there.
    He is the best passer in our team and maybe in the top 10 passers among cb in the world . And by passer i mean someone who actually plays the ball , not simply limited to make an ellementary pass , if we judge by that than chiellini has to be one of the best passers in our team and maybe in the world . If you look at his statistics chiellini almost always is behind pirlo in passes completed , does that make chiellini a good passer ?
    The answer is no , you can look from a mile away that passing is not his best quality thanks to his lack of tecnique , but he get's so many passes because he gives simple passes to the closest team mate , on the other hand bonucci plays the ball , but you fail to see that . He does what pique and hummels do to name a few

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #5,532
    He is the best passer in our team and maybe in the top 10 passers among cb in the world . And by passer i mean someone who actually plays the ball , not simply limited to make an ellementary pass , if we judge by that than chiellini has to be one of the best passers in our team and maybe in the world . If you look at his statistics chiellini almost always is behind pirlo in passes completed , does that make chiellini a good passer ?
    The answer is no , you can look from a mile away that passing is not his best quality thanks to his lack of tecnique , but he get's so many passes because he gives simple passes to the closest team mate , on the other hand bonucci plays the ball , but you fail to see that . He does what pique and hummels do to name a few
    I just.. man.. I just have nothing to add.

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
    He makes like 1 good pass in 3 games, and if you play Barza in that position he can play the ball too

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    This Bonucci hating has gone wayyyyyyyy too far. Sure, he hasn't been his best lately or the best CB on the pitch but to say he is bad is fucking ridiculous. Yes, he makes mistakes every so often (not counting oscar's in this one, it's 50/50 really) but a lot of other defenders in other teams make mistakes too (not any team, top teams) and I might add, more experienced ones at that. It's clear that from the beginning of last season up to now Bonucci has definitely improved and 90% of the time is a good defender which is about right for most 25 year old CBs.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
    Poor Leonardo appears wretchedly cursed...I rate him. not just his potential, but his current value. He was a vital, consistent part of a defence last season which was one of, if not the best in Europe. Whilst its fair to say that he has much to learn, what he knows already has already been of immense importance to our recent resurgence. What also seems clear to me, is that he has perhaps encountered, at some point prior to his Juve days, a gypsy or necromancer, for if any horrid misfortune is going to befall any of our players, its always Bonucci. Sometimes, he falls on his misguided sword, but an equal amount of time, he seems almost supernaturally unlucky...

I enjoy his spirit, determination and still rank him as one of our greatest signings of the last few years, not yet, up to the standard of the still blossoming magnificence of the Vidal capture, but regardless, a welcome member of our squad, who in terms of defenders, still has much time to improve, and is already, more often than not solid, against all manner of foes...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 473)