Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
In the first half he had a couple of good long balls played out wide. He also had a long ball along the ground which went straight to a Chelsea player even though he had a long time to pick a pass.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #5,515
    Are you trying to convince yourself or others?
    I'm not trying to convince anybody, just saying what I think. I'm not even blaming him for that goal because it's silly to do that.

However, there's no quality in him. He's the weakest link in our team. It's wrong to play him as a 'leading' defender who's creating the play when his passes are horrible. He also makes too many mistakes ever since he came, nothing changed there.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    However, there's no quality in him.
    Always has to be extremes, which is where I obviously disagree.

We've seen what he can bring to the team, so I don't really see the point in saying 'he's always been bad', 'he has no quality', other than to constantly parrot dislike for a player.

Bonucci is firmly established as the fall guy, he is now prejudiced in ways other players on our team are not.

Being the weakest link on this team is not a hard task, we have excellent players in pretty much every position. I don't have a problem calling him that, because someone always has to be the weakest. If we replace Bonucci with *desirable DC* then the next target will be someone else, it's the same at every club on every forum. Before him it was Pepe, after him it'll be someone else.

Looking at performances objectively is all that is required.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)