Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Even though I am absolutely gutted for Conte, Im still so damn happy that this guy is cleared of this bullshit.

---------- Post added 10.08.2012 at 18:31 ----------

Oh and I would LOVE if he wore the captain's armband tomorrow.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Are you Juventini?
Have you forgotten how many games and points we have lost because of Bonucci's mistakes?
Feel free to like the player more than the team, but i dont put anyone above the team, he is a liability, he has improved quite a bit in the last part of the championship, but as he has shown in the Euro final, he still is a liability.
An accident waiting to happen, thats the only reason i dont like him. Even FIGC has decided that it is better for Inter to keep Bonucci as a starter and focus where it really matters to harm us...

Good for Bonucci and his fans, bad for Juve...

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Are you Juventini?
Have you forgotten how many games and points we have lost because of Bonucci's mistakes?
Feel free to like the player more than the team, but i dont put anyone above the team, he is a liability, he has improved quite a bit in the last part of the championship, but as he has shown in the Euro final, he still is a liability.
An accident waiting to happen, thats the only reason i dont like him. Even FIGC has decided that it is better for Inter to keep Bonucci as a starter and focus where it really matters to harm us...

:lol:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Are you Juventini?

:sergio:

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008

Cronios, can you stop trolling this thread for 1 day? We get some good news about a player, an important player for us, and you have to bring up bullshit stories? Spain is one of, if not the best offensive team in the world on their day, Italy was missing Chiello, didn't have a first choice full back on either side, and was playing with 10 men. Give it a fucking rest, already. We have added to the unit with the best defensive record in Europe, these guys are going to continue to develop, and gel into a very strong unit. If you're Juventini, support your fucking players already.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Are you Juventini?

ANd this, ladies and gentleman, is why Cronios is by far the BIGGEST troll on these forums.

Just take a look at that comment. FFS...

Dec 31, 2008
Are you Juventini?

-rep.

Stay the fuck out of this thread please.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004

Cronios, can you stop trolling this thread for 1 day? We get some good news about a player, an important player for us, and you have to bring up bull$#@! stories? Spain is one of, if not the best offensive team in the world on their day, Italy was missing Chiello, didn't have a first choice full back on either side, and was playing with 10 men. Give it a $#@!ing rest, already. We have added to the unit with the best defensive record in Europe, these guys are going to continue to develop, and gel into a very strong unit. If you're Juventini, support your $#@!ing players already.
I am not blaiming Bonucci for the loss, i am blaiming him for his performance then.
Have you seen his man marking? Watch it again! Can you remember when we were conceding like crazy and ranking 7th?
Was it because of Chiellini's defensive skills??
It is not impossible for a defender to have a decent performance and yet the team to concede.
The same as it is not impossible for a team not to concede, despite having a mediocre defender.

In most of the games, the performances of the other defenders, masked the need for Bonucci to act.
It is easy to step back and play it safe, even Molinaro managed that.
The real value though it is shown when the teams needs you. And Bonucci then always collapses, minus a few very rare occasions.

I just wanted him to show a decent effort, some good marking here, a decent interception there, maybe a sliding tackle for the first time in his carrier.
Anything decent, i was not expecting him not to be overun by the whole wave of Barca/Spain attacking midfielders, but merely stop his man, he didnt.
He never does it and i am not impressed by the fact that our team and the NT rarely requires it, that is not due to his skills or contributions...

Feel free to judge by exceptions and indirect statistics that have nothing to do with individual quality, i shall rate him from his contributions and i dont forget easily, i wont ignore the performances of 2 years in various conditions, for the missleading appearances of 2 months...

The same thing i said about Zebina, Boumsong, Mellberg, Molinaro, Motta, Knezevic, early Legro, Grosso etc, time will tell if i was right again...

On a positive note though, Bonucci is better than those men, so when he reaches CB maturity, at 28-34, he will be good enough to be a starter.
Considering that we made quite a huge investment on him, in time, cash and player contracts, it would be unwise to ditch him when he will reach that age. So despite what my haters assume, i am pleased that he will stay!

I am also pleased that he was cleared, as for nationalistic reasons, we wouldnt bring any better CB and from having Boschetti or Astori as starters, it is much better to have Bonucci!
For this reason i am actually happy that he is back, plus the added bonus, that we can now focus on the finisher!

And i am also confident for our defense, the presence alone, of Lucio, will surely benefit Bonucci and will push him grow faster into a better CB!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Are you Juventini?

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Even though I am absolutely gutted for Conte, Im still so damn happy that this guy is cleared of this bullshit.

---------- Post added 10.08.2012 at 18:31 ----------

Oh and I would LOVE if he wore the captain's armband tomorrow.
Marchisio and de ceglie and bonbon :heart:
pure juventino from the heart :sheik: :flag3:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
-rep.

Stay the $#@! out of this thread please.
reported!!
Dont make it personal, i am merely expressing my opinion on the player. It is an open forum and i do have the right to do so.
This is a thread to discuss our opinions about him, you do not have the right to threaten/insult/bully and forbid anyone to express his opinion about the topic on hand.

If the mods dont take action, i will respond in the same tone! But that will not benefit the forums and out of respect of the forums and dialog i will not, some garbages should be cleaned though...

Dec 31, 2008
reported!!
Dont make it personal, i am merely expressing my opinion on the player. It is an open forum and i do have the right to do so.
This is a thread to discuss our opinions about him, you do not have the right to insult and forbid anyone to express his opinion about the topic on hand.

If the mods dont take action, i will respond in the same tone! But that will not benefit the forums and out of respect of the forums and dialog i will not, some garbages should be cleaned though...
:)
The garbage that needs to be cleaned is your posts here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 391)