Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
At the very worst scenario I think we should play one of the youths CB(Masi) instead of buying average CB's that might get in the way of buying a top CF. However I'm still praying for the best for BonBon, could've been an awesome Captain\Second Captain.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
At the very worst scenario I think we should play one of the youths CB(Masi) instead of buying average CB's that might get in the way of buying a top CF. However I'm still praying for the best for BonBon, could've been an awesome Captain\Second Captain.
We need someone, like Bocchetti or Diakite.

CBs: Barzagli, Chiellini, Bocchetti, Lucio, Caceres, Masi

That would be nice.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:sigh:
I really really really want him to get through this, even if we sign fucking Thiago Silva on the cheap I wouldn't be pleased knowing that BonBon career's is finished.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Juventino[RUS];3790679 said:
that's what im talkin' about but why Ranocchia is not involved or Ventura who was coach of Bari in that period
Not at first because Palazzi is using this as an excuse to do a hatchet job on Juventus, but he is now!
Ranocchia is involved, he is facing the same charge as Bonucci.
Only because other people have complained in public forums that he appeared to be getting away with it!

Seriously, Conte, Pepe and Bonbon should sue Palazzi, Masiello and corrobio in the civil courts right now for defamation of character. Perhaps wiping out their bank accounts, will teach them a lesson. If they do that then, the milanisti/interesti match/scudetti fixers inside FIGc would be exposed and might be finally booted out!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 320)