Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 29, 2006
Why is everyone asking those stupid questions about Cronios guy? I mean It was kind of half entertaining/educating in the first few hundred threads I've seen it in, but its like a disease, and it seems, the whole point is that there is no end to it. So whats that all about?
I don't want to interefere and have no opinion on the wide subject of Cronios' sanity or personality, but every second member here is spamming with posts about whether he posted this or that and its real hard to separate posts that stay on the topic and the lot of those same poster I respect and look forward to reading from... :(
PS: I have to admit it its funny this shit with 'history has proven me right' (right?), but also automatically makes the rest of the post irrelevant to me. (And I hate those 'DID NOT READ' .GIFs )

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
here is a thought:

what if some of bonucci's errors for us, were not in fact errors, but deliberate attempts at throwing the game away?

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
bye bye bonucci
I can't believe people are defending bonucci :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio:
I just think it is hypocrite of the figc they let him play the euro's

their is clearly proof for him being guilty and all though I like bonucci I don't want to have a fixer at our squad also not after his suspension
What exactly is the clear proof? All i know about is the testimony of some douchebag. Even in Ancient Rome they needed three witnesses to convict you.

Apr 29, 2006
here is a thought:

what if some of bonucci's errors for us, were not in fact errors, but deliberate attempts at throwing the game away?
That is a good theory we can go by. But then we'd have to stone Zebina, Grosso, Iaquinta and Amauri for similar or worse deeds. IMHO they won't need even a kangaroo court - its plainly obvious they are guilty. Otherwise the people that hired them must have been. :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Why is everyone asking those stupid questions about Cronios guy? I mean It was kind of half entertaining/educating in the first few hundred threads I've seen it in, but its like a disease, and it seems, the whole point is that there is no end to it. So whats that all about?
I don't want to interefere and have no opinion on the wide subject of Cronios' sanity or personality, but every second member here is spamming with posts about whether he posted this or that and its real hard to separate posts that stay on the topic and the lot of those same poster I respect and look forward to reading from... :(
PS: I have to admit it its funny this shit with 'history has proven me right' (right?), but also automatically makes the rest of the post irrelevant to me. (And I hate those 'DID NOT READ' .GIFs )
Thank you.

Next :gheyfight: here over Cronios and trolling (including Cronios) that doesn't involve sufficient thread-relevant Bonucci talk is encouraged to take it outside or face thread-derailing warnings.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
here is a thought:

It'll mean that he's so so good, close to world class status, and we need to double his wages so that he quit fixing games.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
That is a good theory we can go by. But then we'd have to stone Zebina, Grosso, Iaquinta and Amauri for similar or worse deeds. IMHO they won't need even a kangaroo court - its plainly obvious they are guilty. Otherwise the people that hired them must have been. :D
true, lol

Thank you.

Next :gheyfight: here over Cronios and trolling (including Cronios) that doesn't involve sufficient thread-relevant Bonucci talk is encouraged to take it outside or face thread-derailing warnings.
read my post just few p0posts above and tell me what you think, american

Apr 29, 2006
So Bonucci won't take a deal right? I salute him. If that's the case I hope he wins in court and FIGC/whoever took the decision to suspend him will go through the expensive process of damage mitigation. Both for Bonucci and Juve of course - and that could be a very expensive endeavor.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
One way or another, it is good to see that someone is willing to actually challenge the authorities and test their case.

Will be interesting to hear his side of things and hopefully a bit more evidence in general.

May 4, 2004
Forza Leo! I would have done the same. Doing a deal with the authorities and getting 1 year is also long time! If he can prove that he did nothing wrong than why not take his case and fight for it..

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
For the people looking for Juve to dissociate themselves from Bonucci if he is found guilty, where do you stand on people getting a second chance once they've served their punishment in general?

Was a mistake for Juventus to sign Paolo Rossi?

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
For the people looking for Juve to dissociate themselves from Bonucci if he is found guilty, where do you stand on people getting a second chance once they've served their punishment in general?

I'd take him back.

Apr 29, 2006

No. People deserve second chances.
1st On a sporting level Bonucci is not Paolo Rossi. The same way you can forgive Maradona for sniffing even your own coke if he scores/plays in a game like he can.
2nd Subjectively Juventus is just not at the right moment for such statements. If anything we must be striving for the opposite (towards cancellation of his contract despite financial damages for us) given the hit we took on our image in recent years. Either that or the fairytale we've all been waiting for and the Agnellis must chase FIGC to Lozana and beyond, proving in the process that we have been a target for certain interests and decisions have been made with bias against us. But that doesn't look on the cards for this century.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 284)