Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
So if he is banned for three years do we have to honor his contract and pay his wage or can we cut him loose?
I think they could terminate the contract if they wanted to.

If being found guilty of match-fixing isn't serious misconduct, I'm not sure what is.

That said, Juve would be better off hanging on to him and agreeing to pay him a reduced salary through any ban.

murzik

Jul 10, 2007
the fixed match...

the story from Zuliani:

Udinese-Bari: qua entra in gioco l’altro pentito Andrea Masiello il quale dichiara di essersi accordato con il ristoratore e proprietario di alcune agenzie di scommesse De Tullio per combinare la partita con un pareggio over (3 o più gol). Masiello propone la cosa ai suoi compagni della difesa Belmonte, Parisi, Salvatore Masiello e Bonucci che accettano. Viene quindi cercata un’intesa con qualcuno dell’Udinese, e viene contattato Pepe che però rifiuta. Inoltre il “credibile” pentito dichiara che un’ora prima della gara ancora non sapeva se doveva fare 2 a 2 o 3 a 3. Quindi la squadra sale sul pullman per andare allo stadio per giocare una partita combinata senza sapere che risultato ottenere e senza l’accordo con nessuno degli avversari. C’è di più: il risultato di 3 a 3 viene ottenuto solo al 92’ con un gol di Almiron

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Allright, some dumbass named "sanfran" pmed me this:

"hey

Hello

My name is Richard, from sweden. I know something about fixed games from first hand (i know guy who buying that informations). I can divide it with you, it's always 100% sure tips with odds 4-8, sometimes higher. Email me if you're interested :[email protected]

I know how it sounds, but it's true. I'll give you first match for free to prove.

Greetings "

What the hell should I do?
How about I forward him to Bonehead? (Him being involved neck-deep and all that :D)

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004

"hey

Hello

My name is Richard, from sweden. I know something about fixed games from first hand (i know guy who buying that informations). I can divide it with you, it's always 100% sure tips with odds 4-8, sometimes higher. Email me if you're interested :[email protected]

I know how it sounds, but it's true. I'll give you first match for free to prove.

Greetings "

How about I forward him to Bonehead? (Him being involved neck-deep and all that :D)
Maybe someone from the Inter/Milan forum trolling us because of our current situation.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004

"hey

Hello

Greetings "

I got the same PM, and I replied asking him how does it sound

p0rcupine_tree

love the art in yourself
Feb 27, 2005

"hey

Hello

Greetings "

got the same msg too...what a bonehead!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)