Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
So the match that is being said as fixed is the Udinese vs Bari match yes? In that team there is Handanovic,Sanchez,Inler,Barretto,Di Natale,etc.. Those guys are not getting any sanctions? I dont understand this $#@!in FIGC $#@!s!
Someone explain this to me too.

I mean, how involved is bonucci in comparison with everyone else?. He was the mastermind behind that thing with another couple guys? or everyone else is involved but the FIGC is nitpicking on him because he is form juve?.

Because, unless him and another 4 or 5 masterminded that thing.... i dont know why other peeepsof the team are being left out of this but bonucci and a handfull more pay for it.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Someone explain this to me too.

I mean, how involved is bonucci in comparison with everyone else?. He was the mastermind behind that thing with another couple guys? or everyone else is involved but the FIGC is nitpicking on him because he is form juve?.

Because, unless him and another 4 or 5 masterminded that thing.... i dont know why other peeepsof the team are being left out of this but bonucci and a handfull more pay for it.
Doesmt matter how involved he is bro. He plays for Juve and that's enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 80)