Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Chiello is at one of the worst moments of his carrier.
And Bonucci is at his best.
But there still is quite a difference between them. Bonucci lacks the class, mostly because he lacks the tactical awareness.
He will improve it though through experience, by the time and at the age of 28, he will be ready to challenge Chiellini directly.
Unfortunately for us though, we will be the victims of his sloppy mistakes he will have to do in order to reach that state of experience.
Hopefully, we will have a more experienced option, like Lucio for the important games of the season.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I like B19 alot,but Chiellini is fuckin' monster,he is best player when it comes to 1vs.1 :))

Juve without Chiellini (Against Napoli was meh)

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
I agree if he misses the game it will be totally unfair but if it has to be done it will be, i'd prefer if Italy played the same way as with Germany, Abate is shit IMO and i'd rather see him play only for Milan where i can swear at him all i want.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Bonucci proved tonight, yet again, that he is not even in the top 10, if he is not well covered by a better CB...
Italy really suffers from decent defenders, we wont have to suffer the same fate, we can sign just one non Italian, if its so imperative...

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Oh just sod off with your Italian/non-Italian arguments. Bonucci was better than Barzagli this tournament and Barzagli was our best defender last season.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Bonucci proved tonight, yet again, that he is not even in the top 10, if he is not well covered by a better CB...
Italy really suffers from decent defenders, we wont have to suffer the same fate, we can sign just one non Italian, if its so imperative...
:agree:

Let's sell Chiellini too for the 1st goal and fine Buffon 2 weeks wages for letting 4 goals go in.

The nerve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 192)