Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Im still gonna give the best defender award for tonight to Barzagli,but Leo showed he has improved a lot,still some miss passes,but he has definitely improve and can only get better! now own those spaniards in the final Leo!

May 22, 2007
Probably because they play FM? :boh:
Maybe.

I see Hummels in a very similar position to Bonucci currently. Although Bonucci has form majorly on his side for the last 4 months, Hummels is still incredibly young for a defender and still has to get to grips with sorting out the mistakes. He was miles behind Cassano for the first Balotelli goal, just allowed him to have so much space. I'm sure he can be a very good defender one day.

---------- Post added 28.06.2012 at 22:33 ----------

Because this hype around the German NT being great.
It's true. Özil was the German player that could leave thinking he was positive for the frenzy surrounding these German players.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
He got screamed at from Buffon though :lol2:
i think buffon is like some tuz posters. even when bonucci plays well he gets attacked.

i do think it has to do with how he sometimes loses his concentration very easily, even if he has been generally good so far.

what an amazing transformation by him in a year though. last june he was an absolute liability and pretty much most of us had given up on him, now he is a very important reason behind italy and juventus' success.

kudos to his hard work

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The odd error, but at least they don't cost goals anymore. His leg sweep tackle attempt was in full view to earn a yellow, but his general defending was good and he benefits from the familiarity of his club mates.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Agreed..We dont need Hummels !

We've got a borderline WC defender ,a rising star in Bonucci !I love this guy,i've defended him to death even when he was getting a lot of flak !

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Bonucci has been the best defender from the italian selection, and deserves alot of praise considering in what state he was a year ago.

Hummels ? lost every single corner duel against marchisio (lol?) and chiellhero, and wasent all that great at defending

in therms of form bonucci is the best defender left at the worldcup

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He has been Italy's best CB at the Euros IMO. Very, very solid and fantastic to watch him grow. We could have the next great Italian CB on our hands :)

---------- Post added 30.06.2012 at 10:44 ----------

Oh and his tackle on Klose :tuttosport:

I love me a good in the box, sliding tackle.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I'm so happy people finally think good about him,i always belived on him that's why i bought his jersey when everyone was saying he is flop and shit like that (I don't blame them) !

Forza Bonnie :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 85)