• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
The guys are enjoying this a lot.

Im so happy for them and for us :D

---------- Post added 11.05.2012 at 16:54 ----------

Bonucci: I was an average joe, but thank to the Juventus training Labs now im rocking the fields!!"
Daaamn booii! BonBon is killing this shit!

I honestly really him disliked as a player...but now :heart:
Our defensive regista with beautiful legs as Gerd would say. :D

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I wonder if the betting scandals affected Bon, of course combined with that he needed more than a year to simply adapt. A "few" misstakes then lead him to drop his confidence and for over a year he searched to adapt and find himself. But I'm wondering if that played any part in his head. He has obviously shown that he has a strong spirit and determination. Something I a few months ago thought he was lacking. I can see that he has grown, so I'm not saying he's weak. Although he wasn't really under any pressure, I suspect, regarding the betting scandal, perhaps he was more affected by it than others thought.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
The coach helped with his confidence, but playing with 3 CBs and having Pirlo in front of the defense is what did wonders to him.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It was so obvious how he matured throughout the season, almost a different player comparing the last few games to the first few games. I hope he keeps on getting better as you said.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)