Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
i don't know about the ad board, but you could see easily that he tried to pass the ball to esti on the left back position there, but probably just misshit the ball and so it was low and directly onto nocerino... shit happens. bonucci does this once a game and everybody blames him for the goal, alright but just watch how often vucinic gets his shooting technique wrong and shoots the ball twenty metres above the goal out of 10 metres distance.

bad for him that it happened to him, but its not like these things never happen to others. just bad luck that it is in this situation. i think at least technique-wise bonucci is surely better than chiellini for instance.
:sergio: seriously? someone defending bonucci? I lost count how many such mistakes bonnuci made this season so far, not all resulted in goals, but meh why do I have to bother to post this? :sergio:

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Yeah, because there is no difference between making an error on a forum, then making a mistake on a pitch right?
You just needed something to troll.
you're even making more english mistakes a day than bonucci does misplaced passes a whole season. one would think it would be easier to write (which one has time for) than play a competitive game in serie a. my point is that people like you who fail at the simplest of tasks should not be so loud to cry out when others make mistakes while performing much more difficult tasks and you should know why i point that out to you.

:sergio: seriously? someone defending bonucci? I lost count how many such mistakes bonnuci made this season so far, not all resulted in goals, but meh why do I have to bother to post this? :sergio:
i do not need to defend bonucci but only put into perspective what an occasional failure of passing means for a defender, while nearly everybody on the pitch gets away with that doing it 10 times more. just think of all the mishit crosses that very either too low or way too high. we see those at least 5 times a game and you freaking flip out when bonucci fails to do that, while the players who's fulltime job is to do so fail as well very often ?

it's criscito all over agian. we bought bonucci because we thought he was a good prospect while inter got the other part of the bari defense in ranocchia. ranocchia is even worse than bonucci so we were pretty good off with him. if we allow him enough time to mature is up to us, but don't start crying again (like in criscitos case), when he leaves for another clubs who plays him constantly, believes in him and makes him a good defender.

all you guys do is moan and moan without having a clue. there is no other way to get a decent defender but to either get a prospect and let him mature by playing him in the defense or loan him out to give him the needed playing time, but either way you guys will bitch because loaning out is the worst thing in the world obviously.

fabio cannavaro did play until he was 28 with parma, club which allowed him to mature and become a very good defender. he even had a very bad spell starting at the age of 29 when he joined inter.

if cannavaro become really good only so late, why the fuck would one freak out about mistakes of a 25 year old ? as defender he needs at least another two years of constant playing time to become better and more settled.

it's debatable if we should give him that playing time. chiellini was pretty much the same at that age. he did do many rash challenges (he still does at times) which leave him exposed and which leads to goal scoring opportunities. the only defender we have right now where we can rely on is actually barzagli and even he had bad spells in his earlier years. you can not expect a 25 year old defender to play like a 30 year old defender. if you are not prepared for that, then better shell out the millions for the next best foreign centre back like ivanovic or wait ... you are going to cry again when he plays for us when he gets humiliated like lately while playing against napoli

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You know what really makes me chuckle is when you see him look forward...and you know it's coming.

A long ball. Clear as day, as the sun comes up...you know it's happening and not a damn thing you can say to the tv to prevent it.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
you're even making more english mistakes a day than bonucci does misplaced passes a whole season. one would think it would be easier to write (which one has time for) than play a competitive game in serie a. my point is that people like you who fail at the simplest of tasks should not be so loud to cry out when others make mistakes while performing much more difficult tasks and you should know why i point that out to you.

i do not need to defend bonucci but only put into perspective what an occasional failure of passing means for a defender, while nearly everybody on the pitch gets away with that doing it 10 times more. just think of all the mishit crosses that very either too low or way too high. we see those at least 5 times a game and you freaking flip out when bonucci fails to do that, while the players who's fulltime job is to do so fail as well very often ?

it's criscito all over agian. we bought bonucci because we thought he was a good prospect while inter got the other part of the bari defense in ranocchia. ranocchia is even worse than bonucci so we were pretty good off with him. if we allow him enough time to mature is up to us, but don't start crying again (like in criscitos case), when he leaves for another clubs who plays him constantly, believes in him and makes him a good defender.

all you guys do is moan and moan without having a clue. there is no other way to get a decent defender but to either get a prospect and let him mature by playing him in the defense or loan him out to give him the needed playing time, but either way you guys will bitch because loaning out is the worst thing in the world obviously.

fabio cannavaro did play until he was 28 with parma, club which allowed him to mature and become a very good defender. he even had a very bad spell starting at the age of 29 when he joined inter.

if cannavaro become really good only so late, why the fuck would one freak out about mistakes of a 25 year old ? as defender he needs at least another two years of constant playing time to become better and more settled.

it's debatable if we should give him that playing time. chiellini was pretty much the same at that age. he did do many rash challenges (he still does at times) which leave him exposed and which leads to goal scoring opportunities. the only defender we have right now where we can rely on is actually barzagli and even he had bad spells in his earlier years. you can not expect a 25 year old defender to play like a 30 year old defender. if you are not prepared for that, then better shell out the millions for the next best foreign centre back like ivanovic or wait ... you are going to cry again when he plays for us when he gets humiliated like lately while playing against napoli

People like me? So based on an internet forum you know me?
I don't care about the mistakes i make as long as people understand me. I don't have to google every word to make it sound ok,
Your point is really invalid because this 'easy' task of writing in english does not pay me millions a season like it does with Bonucci.
One would think that 'smart' people like you would see the difference between the two.
Case closed.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Bonucci gets paid. He is responsible for the mistakes he makes. That's the difference between him and Pat who hardly cares how you'd think of him. Considering your past with Ranieri I doubt you'd understand it even know that I pointed it out.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
No. He just cant live on that season he had at Bari and the fans dont see his ''potential''.

He has actually improved a lot from last season.

Bonucci, Kjaer and Rannochia are the poorest defenders in the league. Kjaer this season is the most awful defender I've ever seen in my life.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I honestly think that Bonucci has got the potential to become much better but having no competitive rivalry for the starting spot despite making mistakes continuously would certainly not help.

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I hope it turns out he was the mastermind behind the betting scandal and it gets him banned for a few years. :lol: Seriously, so we can FINALLY go back to a 4-3-3. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)