Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
It's hard to fight for the title in one of the top leagues when you have central defenders like him. Bonehead, a true bonehead.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
I just really loathe his face. It hurts my eyes when the camera is on him.

What bothers me the most is that this won't effect his false confidence one bit and he continues with his passes and runs.

Apr 29, 2006
Come on Bonucci is a limited defender. He is playing his guts out there - give him a break guys. Even Conte admits he is asking him to play against his natural game(kicking the ball hard in any direction away from goal)... Its not only that we don't have a better CB to replace him we have no other CBs at all. I am asking myself will Conte ever learn? He does seem to be too stubborn which is either a mark of a great coach or if he overdoes it - another disaster. You can't start the same lineup 3-5-2 that doesn't do too well for you, esp recently vs small shitty teams, against Milan @ SS. Our players look lost.
And I might start the flame wars here, but if Bonucci fucked up once Marchisio disappeared and Marco gives the impression we plucked him right out of the special olympics.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Come on Bonucci is a limited defender. He is playing his guts out there - give him a break guys. Even Conte admits he is asking him to play against his natural game(kicking the ball hard in any direction away from goal)... Its not only that we don't have a better CB to replace him we have no other CBs at all. I am asking myself will Conte ever learn? He does seem to be too stubborn which is either a mark of a great coach or if he overdoes it - another disaster. You can't start the same lineup 3-5-2 that doesn't do too well for you, esp recently vs small shitty teams, against Milan @ SS. Our players look lost.
And I might start the flame wars here, but if Bonucci fucked up once Marchisio disappeared and Marco gives the impression we plucked him right out of the special olympics.
Fuck no@the bold. It's not as if these are isolated incidents. He makes dangerous mistakes at a rate of at least one per match. You cannot rely on a defender like that.

Apr 29, 2006
Fuck no@the bold. It's not as if these are isolated incidents. He makes dangerous mistakes at a rate of at least one per match. You cannot rely on a defender like that.
Can't believe people were defending him after he went just two matches without making a horrible mistake.
First I am not a fan of him and second i've got Just 2 questions:
1.Do we have better options?
2.Does the coach change the responsibilities (ex: Barza in the middle controlling play? Or Chiello?) assigned or playing style?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)