Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
If he's loaned to other club, i don't think he'll ever find a place in our team in the future. Pretty hard to replace a CB every season.

We either have faith in him and keep him here or sell him and replace him with a quality CB.....

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
A deal was almost struck during summer but he didn't want to go to Russia. The deal was Pepe & Bonucci for Bruno Alves and €5-10m I think.

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
Keep him, as a backup he is good enough. I think we'd have problems finding as good a backup as him on the market. Forget about the price what's done is done.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Hmm serioulsy he was really good kept quiet Klose,but made that mistake !
Maybe he makes some mistakes because he has alot of balls at him i mean,they give ball to Bonucci to start game .
He has been really good this season , and we didn't pay alot for him,it was 5-6 mln E + half of Crisito , and i don't think Crisito is worth more than 8 mln E.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #2,256
    So far he didn't show any potential to grow. He has been average ever since we signed him and has done more harm than help.

I'd sell him with the first good offer that comes our way. Replacing him with a good defender would improve our team drastically.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 484)