• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
FWIW I agree with JuveJay on this one.

Ive also remembered much superior Italy teams to this one struggle against the likes of Malta (scrappy 2-1 win in 1994 WCQ) Georgia (0-0 in 1998 WCQ), Moldova (2-1 win in 2006 WCQ) and also recently against the Faroes.

I was actually quite surprised that they went on to win it after conceeding first. They havent managed to do it all year, should be a pretty decent confidence booster.

Buy on AliExpress.com

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Bonucci: Juve are a top club for me
Tuesday 7 September, 2010

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Italy international Leonardo Bonucci believes he made the right decision in joining Juventus this summer.

The 23-year-old centre-back arrived in Turin following a £14m transfer from Bari where he established himself last season.

“When I arrived I soon felt like I was in a family. Meeting an Agnelli there as President is the maximum,” Bonucci said. “The relationship with him seems as though it has lasted a lifetime.

“I know that I still must improve. The partnerships at Milan, Inter and Chiellini, the player, are all still superior without forgetting the duo of Burdisso and Juan.

“Juve are the top. I know that in January, Man City came looking for me, and more recently Man United. But when the offer arrived from the Bianconeri, I had no doubts.

“I will grow even more here and in 2012 I see myself together with Chiellini, Ranocchia and Bocchetti in forming the group of centre-backs at the next European Championship.

“My wish right now is to be Juve’s best signing [of the summer],” he concluded.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

FI

Nice words from Bonucci.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
He's showing that he's a very calm defender, that has a good read of the game, and has the ability to pass the ball very well. Didn't even break a sweat against the Faroe Islands National Team which should be a given, but I really want to see how he could handle himself against a stronger opposition.

The match against Cassano's Sampdoria should be a tough test for him, I can't wait to see how he performs.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I like Bonucci.

He's bound to be a subject of curses from my side this year as part of the defense that will undoubtedly concede good number of goals, but he has quality, that much is obvious even if I watched him play maximum 10 times.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I like Bonucci.

He's bound to be a subject of curses from my side this year as part of the defense that will undoubtedly concede good number of goals, but he has quality, that much is obvious even if I watched him play maximum 10 times.
Yeah same here. I think the kid has quality...I just hope we dont jinx him lol

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
“I will grow even more here and in 2012 I see myself together with Chiellini, Ranocchia and Bocchetti in forming the group of centre-backs at the next European Championship.
Wouldn't mind seeing them all together at Juve.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Certainly wasn't good, there is another side to defending than looking good bringing the ball out of defence, he needs to improve it, ball watches too much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)