Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
I know what you are saying in terms of style, but I don't see how you can compare their standing given the level that Chiellini has played at for Juventus and Italy as a starter, and Ranocchia who has had one half of an outstanding season. If you are talking about potential then fair enough.

BTW I don't think Chiellini struggles with pace either, he is not a slowish battler like John Terry or Nemanja Vidic who have to defend with the ball in front of them, but then they have not played in the wider areas he has as well. Chiellini isn't exactly Nesta or Cannavaro in their prime fast but he does get back to make challenges. Lets face it, any defender can struggle against pace, especially if they get the wrong side.
I do agree completely with u that Chiellini when facing speedy FWs is really much better than many other CBs who are considered better than him.

U mentioned John Terry,this is guy is one of the most overrated CBs in the world.There is only one thing justifies to me why he is considered as one of the best in the world and that is ENGLISH MEDIA:sergio: .

For the last 40 yrs,ENGLISH MEDIA r always making a propaganda to their national team claiming that their team is gonna win the WC:rofl: .

Buy on AliExpress.com

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
It's football, it doesn't go like if Rannocchia-Bonucci was a good partnership, then Chiellini-Bonucci should be great, because Chiellini>Rannocchia. Real is the perfect example of such dumb thinking, they "improve" their attacking potential every year, still that has got them nowhere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 20, Guests: 480)