Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
I may be mistaken, but I think he said something about either overpaying, him being a bad fit for the team, or maybe both. Can't really recall. I think he did rate him as a player, though.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
He is my prime candidate to be the flop of the season.
The halfs we gave away should more worthy and the player we got should be price-tagged far less. Also the players we could have got instead (Galas, Mexes) hold more or equal potential, as the market value of the players we lost(Criscito) .
Bonucci better come out there and start looking like a 20mil WC, CB out there, or else...

Anyway, i only hope that after him we will stop overvaluing this crappy generation of young Italians, esp the defenders!

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
I wouldn't go as far as predicting a bidone d'oro for him, but he was certainly overpriced. 15 million euro for a defender who was never praised beyond being "solid" at Bari while Ranocchia was outshining him? I honestly think if it wasn't for the latter's injury, he'd have been overlooked for the national team and wouldn't have been signed by us.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
He is my prime candidate to be the flop of the season.
The halfs we gave away should more worthy and the player we got should be price-tagged far less. Also the players we could have got instead (Galas, Mexes) hold more or equal potential, as the market value of the players we lost(Criscito) .
Bonucci better come out there and start looking like a 20mil WC, CB out there, or else...

Anyway, i only hope that after him we will stop overvaluing this crappy generation of young Italians, esp the defenders!
I think he is our best signing by far.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Nothing wrong with "questioning his potential", it's more than suitable for a discussion board. Calling him a possible "flop of the season" is utterly baseless (and stupidly pessimistic), however.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Ranocchia was a lot better than him.

Nobody heard of Bonucci nor wanted him when Ranocchia played regularly.
Indeed, the norm when media reported on the two was very biased toward Ranocchia being the shining light.

Bari had a solid heart in defence with these two so, based on Chiellini being better than Ranocchia, Chiello-Bonucci defence should be formidable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 85)