Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
15.5mln might be his value, but in cash how much did we pay?
Thats what we paid. 15 fucking millions for Bonnucci, First Serie A season of decent/solid level, and you pay 15 fucking million. When there is virtually no competition for him.

KYUSS

May 13, 2010
So there's the risk of him pulling a Legro/Criscito if we play him as a starter every game and he makes some "un-experienced" mistakes and goes back to the bench.

Should we slowly integrate him into a starter or would you rather take the risk and immediately make him a starter?

I'd go for option #2. I don't think his confidence could be shot as easily as Criscito/Legro; maybe being called up to the WC gave him loads of confidence.

SoulSiick

Schizoid Man
Oct 16, 2007
I dont think we paid 15.5 .

Look at the deal, he was part Genoa, Part Bari. Bari paid 8M to Genoa and bought it completely. Genoa paid Juve 6m with that money for half of Crisito. Bari paid around 3m to Juve for half of Almiron, also Genoa Renewed palladino contract for another year.

So I think the actual amount we have to pay in cash is about 4 or 5 million. the rest is players have been traded.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
What does what Bari paid to Genoa for his half, and what we paid for Criscito's half to Genoa, have anything to do with what we signed him for? Nothing, thats what.

Explain to me why you think we paid 4-5m in cash. Should be interesting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He's young, he's Italian, he's costs 3 times his realistic value because we're buying him from a "rival" team from the same league :weee: :weee:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I dont think we paid 15.5 .

Look at the deal, he was part Genoa, Part Bari. Bari paid 8M to Genoa and bought it completely. Genoa paid Juve 6m with that money for half of Crisito. Bari paid around 3m to Juve for half of Almiron, also Genoa Renewed palladino contract for another year.

So I think the actual amount we have to pay in cash is about 4 or 5 million. the rest is players have been traded.
Actually, we pay 15.5m eur in cash and we get 6m for Criscito and 3m from Almiron (Are these figures about Criscito and Almiron official? I didn't really follow what's happening).

So yeah, you could say that in reality this transfer is 6.5m eur+Almiron+half of Criscito.

Btw, Genoa don't pay for Palladino. He's half owned by us and them and both teams agree who will keep him. The one that keeps him pays his wages but doesn't pay anything to the other club.
If both teams can't agree on that, then it goes to an envelope.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
itt a bunch of whiny juve fans raging because we signed a player for more than his value. oh no this never happens in football!

Forza Bonucci. Haters gon hate

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Btw, Genoa don't pay for Palladino. He's half owned by us and them and both teams agree who will keep him. The one that keeps him pays his wages but doesn't pay anything to the other club.
If both teams can't agree on that, then it goes to an envelope.
Is it that both teams want to buy him or that both teams want to get rid of their half?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The deals weren't tied contractually, just a verbal agreement, so we have actually paid €15.5m for Bonucci.

Bonucci €15.5m-
½ Criscito €6m+
½ Almiron €2.5m+

So overall from this 'agreement' we have spent €7m.

Is it that both teams want to buy him or that both teams want to get rid of their half?
Whether they want him or not is shown in their bid. If they want him they will try to get close to his market value whilst being ahead of the rival blind bidder, but not too high. If they don't want him then they will bid low, but try not to lose the player for an extremely low fee. Often if a club doesn't want a low value player they will put a bid of €0 in. If both bids are the same then the player remains at the last club he was with, I believe.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Whether they want him or not is shown in their bid. If they want him they will try to get close to his market value whilst being ahead of the rival blind bidder, but not too high. If they don't want him then they will bid low, but try not to lose the player for an extremely low fee. Often if a club doesn't want a low value player they will put a bid of €0 in. If both bids are the same then the player remains at the last club he was with, I believe.
Football Manager. :heart:

KroniK

X32 IARO
May 20, 2005
15.5M€ is too much for a guy with only 1 freacking year of Serie A. First a 33-year old GK for 4.5M and now this.. Who in the green hell gives these valutations? :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 186)