• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
Bonucci: 'Juve a dream come true'
Monday 28 June, 2010

Leonardo Bonucci feels it is “a dream come true” to complete his move to Juventus. “I wanted them and they wanted me.”

The Bari defender is now officially a Bianconeri player after passing his medical and is just waiting for the red tape to be cleared before penning a contract.

“I feel ready to begin this new adventure,” he told the official club website.

“It is a dream come true, but also a starting point to become a great player. You can feel in the air that this club wants to start the new season well, close the door on the past and lay the foundations for a winning Juve side.

“We will work to improve last season’s placement. If we can win a trophy then that’d be even better, otherwise we’ll just set the ball rolling for a rosier future.”

Bonucci went to the World Cup with Italy, although he did not get to play, and had also been heavily linked with Inter.

“From today only Juve exist for me,” insisted the 23-year-old. “Inter are nothing but an opponent to be beaten on the field.

“I never felt they had genuine interest in me. Juve wanted me and I wanted Juve.”

Bonucci is one of several new signings of the summer along with Jorge Martinez, Marco Storari and Simone Pepe.
Hail, Hail!

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Legrottaglie has admitted he struggled when he joined Juve because he became arrogant and stopped working hard.

There is always a danger this happens when a player joins a big club on a nice contract that he thinks he has 'made it'.

Legrottaglie has learned from his mistakes and become a very good pro, so I see Legrottaglie helping him to settle in to be a good thing.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I like what Legro had to say as well, and it speaks volumes about where his head's at and what his priorities are in his career.

Sounds like a true Team Player. Juve could use even more of them, to be quite honest.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Look at the positives:

Kjaer is slow.

Ranocchia is coming back from a serious injury.

Bonucci is an interista who saw the light.

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 200)