Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 28, 2007

Bonucci, "I already feel Juventus 'After medical examinations and waiting out the details of the contract, the defender Viterbo has taken the first step from black and white:" For me it is a starting point, I want to be great with this team' .

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Bonucci: 'Juve a dream come true'
Monday 28 June, 2010

Leonardo Bonucci feels it is “a dream come true” to complete his move to Juventus. “I wanted them and they wanted me.”

The Bari defender is now officially a Bianconeri player after passing his medical and is just waiting for the red tape to be cleared before penning a contract.

“I feel ready to begin this new adventure,” he told the official club website.

“It is a dream come true, but also a starting point to become a great player. You can feel in the air that this club wants to start the new season well, close the door on the past and lay the foundations for a winning Juve side.

“We will work to improve last season’s placement. If we can win a trophy then that’d be even better, otherwise we’ll just set the ball rolling for a rosier future.”

Bonucci went to the World Cup with Italy, although he did not get to play, and had also been heavily linked with Inter.

“From today only Juve exist for me,” insisted the 23-year-old. “Inter are nothing but an opponent to be beaten on the field.

“I never felt they had genuine interest in me. Juve wanted me and I wanted Juve.”

Bonucci is one of several new signings of the summer along with Jorge Martinez, Marco Storari and Simone Pepe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)