Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 9, 2006
27 June 2010
Bonucci and Martinez in Torino
Leonardo Bonucci and Jorge Martinez will be in Turin on Monday to undergo the medical check-ups.

Bonucci, 23 years old, is a defender who took part with the azzurri in South Africa after a great season with Bari. Martinez, a 27 year old attacking midfielder, is an attacking midfielder from Uruguay who brought to Italy by Catania in 2007. He is a right wing but thanks to his characteristics can also be utilized as a first or second striker.

The two players, in the days following the medical check-ups will be meeting with the management to finalize their contracts.

http://juventus.com/site/eng/NEWS_newsseriea_29415AC9BF4F476BAEA2B6F68DBDE598.asp

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Just joking, Guru. Still trying to forget Xabi Alonso incident:D

How much we paid btw? I heard that Bari bought his half for 8 million. How on earth he is more expensive than Criscito?
You know I love you Turco. Not in that way. You know what I mean. :oops:

Should we care what Bari paid for him? Sure 8m is a lot and that would be a 16m value but:

I think it's half of Almiron= 2.5m

4m cash.

Criscito 6m

Palladino co-own renewal.

To reach the 16m we'd have to pay 3.5m extra.

I would think it won't be that and the value of the player would be 12.5m €. We'll know for sure tomorrow.

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Welcome kid (finally someone younger than me in the first team, a regular at that)

Hope you win everything that's winnable with Juve ..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 120)