Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We? Only weak people like to stand together to be more confident. Go cry with your bro X :lol: Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
lol you don't know X very well, do you?

And yes, "we". Pretty much everyone here knows how full of shit your posts on Marchisio are. Even you know it, which makes you a troll and in theory, ban-able.

But I'll let you hash the spam comments out with X. :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 5, 2011
lol you don't know X very well, do you?

And yes, "we". Pretty much everyone here knows how full of $#@! your posts on Marchisio are. Even you know it, which makes you a troll and in theory, ban-able.

But I'll let you hash the spam comments out with X. :tup:
Ok Hus everyone can see you are the one spamming, you quoted me and then accuse me of spamming?

I don't think Marchisio is a very good player, a decent but nowhere world class. However, I don't expect everyone agree with my opinion, and I don't think anyone worship Marchisio is foolish. Many members here are Italian and it is reasonable to be a bit biased toward Italian players and I understand that. I like Juventus too so I also like Italian players a lot. But I chose to support Buffon and Bonucci who I think are real talented. If you can't accept my opinion then u can opt to not see my posts.

I post this so your friend X understand and stop harassing me. Mr X already banned me from Pogba's thread because I defend Pogba unlike others can only insult him.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ok Hus everyone can see you are the one spamming, you quoted me and then accuse me of spamming?

I don't think Marchisio is a very good player, a decent but nowhere world class. However, I don't expect everyone agree with my opinion, and I don't think anyone worship Marchisio is foolish. Many members here are Italian and it is reasonable to be a bit biased toward Italian players and I understand that. I like Juventus too so I also like Italian players a lot. But I chose to support Buffon and Bonucci who I think are real talented. If you can't accept my opinion then u can opt to not see my posts.

I post this so your friend X understand and stop harassing me. Mr X already banned me from Pogba's thread because I defend Pogba unlike others can only insult him.
Your signature is a constant spam every time you post.

May 22, 2007
The stats that show why City paid big for Stones

BETTER THAN BONUCCI?

Stones' arrival would suggest Guardiola accepted defeat in his reported pursuit of Juventus stalwart Bonucci - a centre-back the Catalan famously described as "one of my favourite ever players" after Bayern Munich played Serie A's dominant force in the Champions League last season.

The youngster has the edge in passing stats from league football last season, his 88.7 per cent rate just beating Bonucci's 86.98. He also won more aerials (53, compared to 48) and more tackles (46 to 39) than the Italy international.

However, Bonucci's 147 clearances comfortably beats Stones' tally of 127, while his 82 interceptions dwarf the England man's 56.

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/eve...-why-city-paid-big-stones#CRroWYAEpyR5RsPG.99
I know it is typical garbage, but this was a great laugh.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Juve met with Alessandro Lucci who represents Bonucci as well as Cuadrado. Juve discussed a renewal of Leo's contract [Sky]
— Juvefc.com (@juvefcdotcom) August 18, 2016

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 17, Guests: 468)