• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

enzo

May 14, 2012
This after the first awful game in 2 years. :touched:

We are no worse than EPL fans.

Fuck every single one of you from the bottom of my heart.
This. I'm not sure if it was his first awful game in the last two years, but that doesn't matter. One bad performance and people here want players out and at the same time dream of Marotta bringing in overhyped defenders, that make bad mistakes every second game.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Let's not overreact. He was incredible the last 2 years. And for most of this season so far. 1 bad game and you want him sold...? I suppose we should have sold Chiello for the two penalties conceded and the red card against Sassuolo?
This today was an amateur performance from this guy against an amateur club. He got completely owned, like literally.

Maybe I overreacted, but I still wouldn't say he was incredible over the past 2 years.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
This today was an amateur performance from this guy against an amateur club. He got completely owned, like literally.

Maybe I overreacted, but I still wouldn't say he was incredible over the past 2 years.
That's because you are a dumbo.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Bonucci :heart:

He usually has one or two brain fart matches a season, that was one of them. He will be back to his usual boss self after the break.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)