Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
That would be valid if he knew and said no.
But we dont know how they realised how he wouldnt colaborate, sometimes you can tell that someone wont, only by bringing this matter indirectly, without giving any details.
Like;
-Pepe, you think there is a chance they will grab the draw today?
- Not as long as i hold breath, i ll fight for the win till the last minute, i really hate this team for reason X
One knowing reason X and Pepe's temper, knows that Pepe surely wont colaborate and doesnt have to reveal more to him.
But Bonucci is presented to know enough details to make at least some of the charges stand.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Still , everything needs to be proved at court not on the newspapers , on the newspapers we are always guilty of things that we are not actually guilty of , in ways not aproved by law and without any actual proof . In the meantime the journalists who write this shitty articles don't know even what we are guilty of and everything they write about is done without any actual research .

Juventus being guilty of fixing matches sells , it's just like sex juve haters

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
Bonucci has improved drastically over the last months.
So you're saying that he has been praised continously over the last months? I'm talking the whole attitude towards him. Waste of 15 mil ... the 3-5-2 used to disguise his shortfalls etc etc.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
So you're saying that he has been praised continously over the last months? I'm talking the whole attitude towards him. Waste of 15 mil ... the 3-5-2 used to disguise his shortfalls etc etc.
Actually, it's the 3-5-2 which brought the best out him, as he has less pressure defensively considering he has 2 other CBs backing him. I absolutely do not consider the €15M/Cr$24M we spent on him as a waste, and I've seen he has been getting many compliments and the right recognition from the fans as well these last few months.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Actually, it's the 3-5-2 which brought the best out him, as he has less pressure defensively considering he has 2 other CBs backing him. I absolutely do not consider the €15M/Cr$24M we spent on him as a waste, and I've seen he has been getting many compliments and the right recognition from the fans as well these last few months.
:agree: at the beggining of the season 15m for him looked like a bad joke, but playing between Chiellini and Barzagli really helped him. Hope he will continue his progress. He has good teachers :)

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
Bonucci: 'I silenced Balotelli!'
By Football Italia staff

Leonardo Bonucci came off the bench and reveals why he stopped Mario Balotelli’s celebration. “Unfortunately, Mario is very instinctive…”

The defender was called-upon during the 2-0 win over the Republic of Ireland after Giorgio Chiellini’s injury.

“I wasn’t expecting to come on and before the injury there was no need for me to warm up. Unfortunately when these things happen, you need to be ready.

“It was a struggle at the end, I won’t deny it, as we knew a Croatian goal would knock us out. We suffered for that minute, as to go out that way would’ve been terrible.”

Balotelli scored with a sensational overhead kick, but then started to shout something until Bonucci clasped a hand over his mouth.

“He said something in English, so I’ve no idea what it was! Unfortunately, Mario is very instinctive and that is also his strength. Without that personality he wouldn’t have scored such a great goal.”

It’s believed SuperMario was sending a message to the Irish fans who jeered heavily when he stepped on to the pitch.

Bonucci also commented on the switch to the 4-3-1-2 system after using a 3-5-2 so far in the tournament.

“With this system we struggled in the opening minutes, as we were a little too enthusiastic and unbalanced, so left spaces at the back. Maybe we need to improve in how we control the game when our fitness levels drop.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 89)