Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Yeah, they'll stick his face in an ice bucket for the next few days (so long as it doesn't need to be broken to be set) and then they'd Hannibal Lechter his ass up.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Oh man, I would not want to be him when that photo was taken. If anyone has ever broken his nose he knows what I'm talking about.
It hurts like shit breaking it but that's nothing compared to going through the procedure at the hospital to put the nose back in place.....:eek:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I tried put my own nose back in place and it hurt like fuck what made things worse was that one of my friends handed me a cloth to get the blood out of my eyes but the stupid fool but soap on it and it stung like fuck.

May 22, 2007
It wouldn't surprise me if he did mess up on a couple more occasions. Most importantly, Bonucci is showing that he can go a full match as a good defender (well player, even, he's doing well in attack as well), instead of performing nearly all the match with one or two huge mistakes.

I hope the last few performances have shown to his doubters why certain members (including myself) think Bonucci can definitely have a career at Juventus.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I always said that there was a potentially very good player in Bonucci, if the talent was nurtured well and if he was given the time to develop.

No doubt he'll fuck up a few more times yet, but the guy is still relatively young for a CB and the room for improvement is clearly there.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I always said that there was a potentially very good player in Bonucci, if the talent was nurtured well and if he was given the time to develop.

No doubt he'll $#@! up a few more times yet, but the guy is still relatively young for a CB and the room for improvement is clearly there.
Im not worried when im not arround cause i know that you are here to spread the wisdom and reason...... :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)