Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 16, 2020
The Caldara/Bonucci swap meltdown is unmatched. I think we were all guilty of it. Idk if that was luck or they saw something missing in Caldara, but man that was a fat L for the fans.
But years later and knowing what happened with Caldara it really doesn’t justify the complaints about getting Bonucci back. We made a great deal, only his salary became a bit to much.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The Caldara/Bonucci swap meltdown is unmatched. I think we were all guilty of it. Idk if that was luck or they saw something missing in Caldara, but man that was a fat L for the fans.
There was also Higuain who they screwed us on. Also, had we signed De Vrij few months earlier, we wouldn't have to go through that fiasco at all. And probably could have cashed in better on both Higgy and Caldara

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
There was also Higuain who they screwed us on. Also, had we signed De Vrij few months earlier, we wouldn't have to go through that fiasco at all. And probably could have cashed in better on both Higgy and Caldara
Exactly, Milan wanted to get rid Bonbon and Pipa salaries. I'm more than happy with Leo right now but why the need of create some twist narrative now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)