Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah he's really pissed me off in recent seasons but he seems to have an extra step after the Euros. He's good when focused and quite shit when not, and I think he's realised what he can achieve when the former is there.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
#Bonucci to Prime: "We were initially playing for #CR7, now with #Allegri we are finding again the #Juve spirit and the joy to fight. I could have gone to Zenit in 2011, Conte told me "You are the last defender". I want to play a 3rd UCL final... Sitting on a stool in Porto? I have cemented the bond with the mister⚪️⚫️

[@SCUTweet]

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I would stay away from central defenders from Atalanta, they are not bad but will not be as good under a different coach. Bastoni is probably one of few that will turn out good elsewhere. Djimsiti and there rest are good but again, won't be as good elsewhere. Caldara was indeed destroyed by injuries but he may not have worked out elsewhere anyway. But that's just speculative of course. Not even sure their wingbacks will be as good elsewhere either. They have a really good set up and know exactly what kind of player they want that suits their system. So some will look like champs there but around average elsewhere. Obviously not everyone, some just are that good but...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 99)