• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
What good, they didnt even attempt to shoot at the first half,
out of respect and willing to jinx our new era, they only tried to score after we did and they did so, right after their very first real chance...

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Every time he plays one of those long balls that look like he's having a go at goal I wonder where they'll end up, and they actually reach a Juve player from time to time. :lol:

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Yes he still young for a defender , and he was nice yesterday reminded me Cannavaro .
Also 95% of his balls was in right direction :D

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
long balls out of defence should be an option but not an initial thought, too often last season Bonucci hit the ball long at the first opportunity. Always made him look like he was under pressure and didn't know how to cope with it

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I remember Chiellini doing a lot of the same without much success.

So far I really like Conte's focus on the back four holding possession and playing it short to Pirlo to bring it forward.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
People are impressed by a guy coming off the bench and getting in someone's face in a game of football? Easy enough for even the biggest coward when the risk of a legitimate fight taking place is almost nil.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Based on some of the social pics of our boys, it seems like he Pepe are pretty tight. Nobody lays a finger on Boner's little Butterfly!

Definitely one of the highlights of the match for me - loving the team spirit so far. Much more fight in this squad now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)