Leonardo Bonucci - CB - Bari/Genoa (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
This is exactly my point. No one here has an option that makes as much sense as Criscito.

Where else will you find someone as easy to get that has good qualities like he does that won't cost a fortune? You can't and you won't.

Giving him up to get one player to spend a fortune on someone else or take a gamble on someone the same price is stupid. Not a smart move IMO. Criscito had a good game yesterday. Completed some nice passes, a few good crosses, good runs, positioning was ok and for a first World Cup game showed some good composure and nerves. What the hell else can you ask for? I know he is no Maicon but for the fact we own him and will cost like 7.5m you get a pretty solid defender. Just like any other defender he will make mistakes but just like the bandwagon members here the first one he makes as a rookie will get him lambasted again. Chiellini could make the same mistake and the magnitude here would be no where close to the same.
Dude, just forget about Criscito, Moratta is most likely going to get a better alternative.

Sep 2, 2004
This is exactly my point. No one here has an option that makes as much sense as Criscito.

Where else will you find someone as easy to get that has good qualities like he does that won't cost a fortune? You can't and you won't.

Giving him up to get one player to spend a fortune on someone else or take a gamble on someone the same price is stupid. Not a smart move IMO. Criscito had a good game yesterday. Completed some nice passes, a few good crosses, good runs, positioning was ok and for a first World Cup game showed some good composure and nerves. What the hell else can you ask for? I know he is no Maicon but for the fact we own him and will cost like 7.5m you get a pretty solid defender. Just like any other defender he will make mistakes but just like the bandwagon members here the first one he makes as a rookie will get him lambasted again. Chiellini could make the same mistake and the magnitude here would be no where close to the same.
Criscito at LB and Rafinha at RB. :tup:

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Aogo, Bastos, Coentrao, Santon (?)

btw, Rafinha said he won't move this season and Magath said that neither Neuer nor Rafinha will be moving cuz he needs them for champions league.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Here's Mark's lastest update by the way.

Krasic(Marotta's doing his job), Bonucci, Gallas(if he reduces his demands), Aogo/Ziegler/Criscito(tiny chance; included in Bonucci deal), Dzeko, Motta, Elia/Martinez/Vargas...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)