Leonardo Bonucci - CB - Bari/Genoa (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Juventino[RUS];2538549 said:
if u compare him with Secco, yes he is superman. Bonucci, Pepe, probably Krasic, who else? Pazzini ? ItaJuve project goes on
Bonucci, Pepe, Pazzini, Del Neri, Cassani.. ItalJuve, what a team. The European Champions should look out for ItalJuve cause we're coming for their scudetto!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Exactly, unless they sign someone better its going to be the worst move in a long time. We haven't been linked with a LB and that scares the hell out of me because now we will either have to spend more for a LB b/c we won't find one better for less PLUS we need to spend money on a right back. Either way it is bad business, now we will end up spending more.

I hope they have the money needed without fucking up moves we need to make in attack/mid.

Mar 9, 2006
Exactly, unless they sign someone better its going to be the worst move in a long time. We haven't been linked with a LB and that scares the hell out of me because now we will either have to spend more for a LB b/c we won't find one better for less PLUS we need to spend money on a right back. Either way it is bad business, now we will end up spending more.

I hope they have the money needed without fucking up moves we need to make in attack/mid.
ok lets try to find LB for us:
Clichy - $$ too much + injury prone
Evra - simple no way
Abidal - he is ready to leave barcelona but only for gooood offer + i don't see him as LB, he is more CB now
Criscito - don't imress me
De Ceglie - LM
Grosso - too old, good as sub
Sampdoria defenders - NO :shifty:
Motta - RB/LB sub in Roma and starter in juve?! no thanks
Belhadj - very good in my opinion, but who knows how he will play in serie a and in big team :shifty:
Vargas - LM
F. Aurelio - too old + injury prone
Pasquale - not good enough

who else?

Djabrail

May 23, 2008
Juventino[RUS];2538755 said:
ok lets try to find LB for us:
Clichy - $$ too much + injury prone
Evra - simple no way
Abidal - he is ready to leave barcelona but only for gooood offer + i don't see him as LB, he is more CB now
Criscito - don't imress me
De Ceglie - LM
Grosso - too old, good as sub
Sampdoria defenders - NO :shifty:
Motta - RB/LB sub in Roma and starter in juve?! no thanks
Belhadj - very good in my opinion, but who knows how he will play in serie a and in big team :shifty:
Vargas - LM
F. Aurelio - too old + injury prone
Pasquale - not good enough

who else?
Ansaldi:flag1:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This is exactly my point. No one here has an option that makes as much sense as Criscito.

Where else will you find someone as easy to get that has good qualities like he does that won't cost a fortune? You can't and you won't.

Giving him up to get one player to spend a fortune on someone else or take a gamble on someone the same price is stupid. Not a smart move IMO. Criscito had a good game yesterday. Completed some nice passes, a few good crosses, good runs, positioning was ok and for a first World Cup game showed some good composure and nerves. What the hell else can you ask for? I know he is no Maicon but for the fact we own him and will cost like 7.5m you get a pretty solid defender. Just like any other defender he will make mistakes but just like the bandwagon members here the first one he makes as a rookie will get him lambasted again. Chiellini could make the same mistake and the magnitude here would be no where close to the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)