Leonardo Bonucci - CB - Bari/Genoa (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2006
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Juve could miss out on Bonucci[/FONT]
Tuesday 22 June, 2010
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Juventus risk missing out on Leonardo Bonucci as Inter are ready to compete for the Italy international's signature, according to La Gazzetta dello Sport.

Bonucci is co-owned by Genoa and Bari who is being valued at around €15m.

Inter President Massimo Moratti had lunch with his counterpart at Genoa Enrico Preziosi yesterday to discuss football matters.

The Nerazzurri have apparently already done a deal with Genoa for Andrea Ranocchia, who spent last season playing alongside Bonucci at Bari.

However, Inter are now focusing on bringing Bonucci back, which is an incredible volte-face as they only sold him to Genoa and Bari last summer.

Juventus reportedly already have a deal in principle with Genoa to buy their share of Bonucci's contract.

The Bianconeri have agreed to let Domenico Criscito move to Marassi on a permanent basis and have renewed Raffaele Palladino's co-ownership deal, so if Genoa pull out it will be costly for them.

However, such is Preziosi's relationship with Moratti that it wouldn't be a complete surprise if they came to some sort of arrangement.
[/FONT]
Good , let them buy him so we can take back Crishito and Palladino , then sell Crishito to somewhere else for more $$$ or keep Palladino .

Subotic ? the big guy ? no Thanks

Jul 21, 2006
Good , let them buy him so we can take back Crishito and Palladino , then sell Crishito to somewhere else for more $$$ or keep Palladino .

Subotic ? the big guy ? no Thanks
I would prefer Mexes to Subotic or Bonucci. I wouldn't mind any one of the three thou'.
Criscito Chiellini Mexes and some decent RB is good enough for me. Kolarov is more preferable on LB, of coz.

But anyway, we should get the 50% of Bonucci from Bari first. I am so glad that Almiron has finally shown some value to us.

I have a question, if we have signed the share of Bonucci from Bari, will we enter in to the auction with Genoa as well if we can't agree on a price?

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
inter rumours are BS. They already have enough quality players who can do more than just a good job at center back, Samuel, Lucio and Chivu comes to mind. This is just a poor move to make Marotta raise his offer and finish the deal ASAP.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I always wanted rannocchia personally, but looks like they will screw us on both. what the hell do they need so many CBs for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)