Lebanon vs Israel (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
what do u think guys of a lebanese player playing in the Bundes-liga for Hamburg SV & they tell him that an Israelie player will join this club , what will he do regarding that Lebanon & Israel are in deep War , will he leave the club if the Israelie players joins them or continue playing as if nothing happened ??

plz reply stating all ur thoughts on such an isuue where Politics & Sports involve together , let's see who in ur opinion must be the winner , Politics or Sports !!? :confused:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by huzi ] ++
what do u think guys of a lebanese player playing in the Bundes-liga for Hamburg SV & they tell him that an Israelie player will join this club , what will he do regarding that Lebanon & Israel are in deep War , will he leave the club if the Israelie players joins them or continue playing as if nothing happened ??

plz reply stating all ur thoughts on such an isuue where Politics & Sports involve together , let's see who in ur opinion must be the winner , Politics or Sports !!? :confused:
Well, I know that Politics is not an issue to be discussed here and while this does have football involved, I can see some very bad things resulting from this conversation. Therefore, if Alex or the other mods decide to ban this discussion which I think they will, I wold recommend that anyone who wants to talk about this go to Glen's Politics and football forum:

Here's a link:

Glen's Proboard Forum

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
No Israeli player joining Hamburg. Revivo was very close to sigh for HSV, but they cancelled the transfer. apparently, Iranian striker Mahdi Mahdevika didn't want the transfer... so they cancelled. there is also a lebanese player in the team.

Actually, I don't care... I hate Hamburg!

ps. I really don't want to talk about Politics... Only about soccer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)