Leandro Paredes (33 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Good game, I also like the reported obligation conditions in his deal.

The option to buy of #Juventus for Leandro #Paredes will be converted into an obligation (22.6M€) if:

▫️The bianconeri reach the QF of the Champions.

▫️If the Argentinian player plays a certain % of official games during the league.

[@relevo - @MatteMoretto]
% of official games - he will be purchased.
QF - Depends on approach and the opponent - If we get Porto or some meh team there is a chance

Buy on AliExpress.com

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
% of official games - he will be purchased.
QF - Depends on approach and the opponent - If we get Porto or some meh team there is a chance
If we qualify for the quarters I am fine with it as long as he’s fit (hence the %). It’s a good deal.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I don't know tbh. He's ok - nothing special. It could be because he's surrounded by shit, or maybe he's just a limited footballer. Perhaps our standards have dipped so low that when a midfielder can do the basics (like shield the ball, look for an outlet and make a successful pass) we get all excited.

He's still slow and predictable, which probably means he will struggle against teams who possess greater pace and intensity. PSG were lacking in the latter, especially in the 2nd half, but I still think this guy can be useful/serviceable against opponents that shut up shop and retract into their own shells.
He was proper quality in the second half when the team moved. Opened up the play beautifully and was good defensively too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If we qualify for the quarters I am fine with it as long as he’s fit (hence the %). It’s a good deal.
Paredes also made a crucial tackle (would probably be another goal without his tackle) - Paredes really played a great game but I dont think he can do it constantly. Hope Im wrong

- - - Updated - - -

Just like the last 3 years I suppose :shifty:
Pretty much.
We will be favorite on paper but you know how this goes.
If we face a strong team like Bayern,City,Real,Liverpool - We are 99.9% out (unless some miracle happens)
I rate our chances at 40% to reach the QF - Not the best chances but with a bit of luck it can definitely happen.
SF is more towards the single digit.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
This was really positive. Not since Pjanic did we have a player capable of playing 90 passes in a big match.

The only negative thing I saw in his display is that most passes were too safe. Pirlo is a very special case of a whole different level, but also Jorginho for example plays it more quickly and more penetrative passes. I hope he gets the courage to play more vertical passes between the lines.

Anyway, he is a player of the profile we needed, will give us a big hand this season.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
He gonna have a hard time here since all our players are immovable objects.

- - - Updated - - -

This was really positive. Not since Pjanic did we have a player capable of playing 90 passes in a big match.

The only negative thing I saw in his display is that most passes were too safe. Pirlo is a very special case of a whole different level, but also Jorginho for example plays it more quickly and more penetrative passes. I hope he gets the courage to play more vertical passes between the lines.

Anyway, he is a player of the profile we needed, will give us a big hand this season.
Hard to do when all your teammates are training cones.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
PRESS CONFERENCE LEANDRO PAREDES

- The first impressions are good. I arrived in a strong team, and we have the believe to be able to do well.
- I’ll try to give the 100% and what the mister is asking me. Being ready to help in what the team needs and give defensive support. A bit of everything
- Yes, as soon as I knew that Di Maria would join, I started speaking with him about it and after a few days I took the decision to go for this opportunity
- I played only 1 game of Serie A until now, can’t tell you all what changed. I changed a lot, especially as a man
- Yes, I’m a vertical player. That’s one of the first thing the mister asked me to do. I know I have that skill and I will try to give this here
- I’ve chosen Juve because as said multiple times it’s a team I really wanted to join since some season. I’m happy to be here
- I was always relaxed and convinced about my choice and that it would happen. Never doubted.
- Marchisio is one of the many that wrote me. We played together at Zenith. I want to thank him for the nice words
- I think that after the first 20m vs PSG we played a good game showing that we are a big game that can play vs everybody. We must continue to work
- Differences with Roma? I still need to discover a bit
- I love to intercept the ball and build from the back to bring the ball higher
- We can always improve, even when you’re winning and doing well. We did better vs PSG than vs Fiorentina. We have strong players and will for sure do better.
- Comparing myself to a wine? I don’t know that many wines. I can’t sorry
- All the games are important. Now we have another difficult game vs Salernitana. We have to do better and winning because that’s what matters
- I hope so, I already told 2 time to Angel that he has to remain another year with us.
- Objective: first doing well with Juve. When the time comes I will think about the Argentinian national team
+++ END OF PRESS CONFERENCE +++

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)