Leandro Paredes (23 Viewers)

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
probably the only positive is that Paredes at least wants to attack and doesnt mind getting his socks dirty with tackles and challenging for the ball..unfortunately our strategy is to also look for him again when we are already in the final third, fuck Max!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Man of the match. You can tell he still isn’t comfortable with his teammates so he probably missed passes/runs he wouldn’t usually miss. But in that second half he dictated the entire games pace.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Good game, I also like the reported obligation conditions in his deal.

The option to buy of #Juventus for Leandro #Paredes will be converted into an obligation (22.6M€) if:

▫️The bianconeri reach the QF of the Champions.

▫️If the Argentinian player plays a certain % of official games during the league.

[@relevo - @MatteMoretto]

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

The option to buy of #Juventus for Leandro #Paredes will be converted into an obligation (22.6M€) if:

▫️If the Argentinian player plays a certain % of official games during the league.

that’s good, looks like they have cover in case he gets injured, which is pretty much the only question mark with him.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

Well the first clause is not happening

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't know tbh. He's ok - nothing special. It could be because he's surrounded by shit, or maybe he's just a limited footballer. Perhaps our standards have dipped so low that when a midfielder can do the basics (like shield the ball, look for an outlet and make a successful pass) we get all excited.

He's still slow and predictable, which probably means he will struggle against teams who possess greater pace and intensity. PSG were lacking in the latter, especially in the 2nd half, but I still think this guy can be useful/serviceable against opponents that shut up shop and retract into their own shells.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
mediocre or not, with him in the squad i witnessed first time for like 3 years when sports commentators actually praised our midfield.
They shitted on defence though...

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)