Leandro Paredes - CM/DM - PSG (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Bini and Bene replaced Ramsey and Dybala's salaries with Pogba and Parepiss

Oh and we still have Rabiot on the books

So much for 'trimming the wage bill'

The problems continue to persist even after Tici's gone. Worst of all backing Allegri and signing 28+ year old players who would need replacing in 3 years.

If we don't have a successful season this year both on the pitch and financially, we could be looking at another setback.

Having said that, there's no reason why we can't considering the state of the league.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I already look forward to all the bitching & crying a few months from now because of his high wages making it impossible for him to move to another team.

Yep, no one should ever dare to be suprised in near future. This guy checks every single box of exactly the kind of midfielder that has dragged down our level past 4-5 years. His only upside are positional and style need (playmaking from deep).

But his actual mediocre level, high salary, injury history, being pvssy low intensity type, only performs for his NT. These are every tell tale factor for a potential underwhelming signing.

But our standards are so low now that, we are fine with he can pass decently and dont forget the manta of he will "free up Locatelli".

What can possibly go wrong.

If anything we should be utterly shocked and thank Pogbas witch doctor as the demi God he is, if he ever is successful with us.

P.S And yes @Suns I seen this guys since he debuted with Empoli( only missed the Zenit years, gulag football). And only time he ever impressed me a little was with Argentina in coppa America. Never in club football.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Paredes qualifies for the growth decree since he hasn’t lived in Italy the last two years, so it should save the club money on those wages no?

It works the decree if its permanent signing with atleast 2 years contract. But this is a loan, even if with conditional obligation, can the decree officially be valid in this case yet?

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
It works the decree if its permanent signing with atleast 2 years contract. But this is a loan, even if with conditional obligation, can the decree officially be valid in this case yet?
even if it isnt I dont see the big deal. One year of high wages isn’t gonna be prohibitive to the club.

Bufi

Dec 21, 2010
I think that We have a great team now.
We should be more positive.
We can switch many formations, we are missing only sub wingers but we can play with 3412 if di maria would be injured.
We will win the scudeto thats sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)