Leandro Paredes - CM/DM - PSG (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
The thing of option or obligation is that we are ussualy buying deadwoods nobody else wants, and no team want to extend their contracts meaning that they don't want them in a club no more. Sad but true.
The loan with obligation isn't a loan, it's a way to spread out payments across additional years to make the books of both clubs look better. It's a player sale, and it's not necessarily that they don't want the player any more it's that they'd rather have the money to invest elsewhere or to balance books, or the player wants to leave or whatever. Just like with any other transfer.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
The only people I hear who are negative about this transfer are Juve fans(95% probably never seen him play on a consistent basis). On the other hand, Argentinian and PSG fans really value him.
Im very keen to add this type of player in our squad, the only downside and fear i have is injury record from last season. If he can stay fit im pretty sure he will do very good here. He is key player for his NT afterall.

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
7.5 million in wages, 20 million transfer fee, and the option is most definitely an obligation.

Justify that fuckers.
Have you watched him play consistently? I really, really doubt it. I am not saying he's the new Pirlo, but he seems to be very good at finding passes between the lines and we definitely miss this kind of player. Can't you wait until he flops before having your meltdown? Or are you going to bitch and moan to eternity with no good reason?

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
I guess we'll see him against PSG already, playing 2 of the former players against them is not the best look but it's our best lineup

Cuadrado - Vlahovic - Di Maria
Miretti - Paredes - Locatelli​

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Have you watched him play consistently? I really, really doubt it. I am not saying he's the new Pirlo, but he seems to be very good at finding passes between the lines and we definitely miss this kind of player. Can't you wait until he flops before having your meltdown? Or are you going to bitch and moan to eternity with no good reason?
Once the official figures are confirmed I'm going to have a field day, and I'm going to mention your insufferable self in every one of my posts.

Oh, and if it's indeed 7.5 million in wages, I bloody fucking expect the new Pirlo Mr. EclecticPoo.

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
Once the official figures are confirmed I'm going to have a field day, and I'm going to mention your insufferable self in every one of my posts.

Oh, and if it's indeed 7.5 million in wages, I bloody fucking expect the new Pirlo Mr. EclecticPoo.
I don't think you support Juve, you just love to whine and bitch. Honestly, go and watch a team like Manchester City that will make you happier. Of course, your entire persona revolves around bitching, so I'm not sure you have the mental capacity to do that.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't think you support Juve, you just love to whine and bitch. Honestly, go and watch a team like Manchester City that will make you happier. Of course, your entire persona revolves around bitching, so I'm not sure you have the mental capacity to do that.
I starting watching Juve in 94, when you were probably still shitting your diapers. I despise Manchester City because I can't tolerate plastic clubs. However, expecting Juventus to have a plan/a strategy and buy players that complement that strategy is apparently too much to ask for these days.

Given how we have operated over the past 2-3 seasons, and our performances and results, I think bitching and moaning is justified, unless you're happy with 4th place and no titles.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably overpaid. Could be decent or could be plagued by injuries. This deal could turn out to be a huge liability (aren't we trying to get rid of deadwood?).

Too much risk and very little upside for my taste.
Someone actually gets it.

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
I starting watching Juve in 94, when you were probably still shitting your diapers. I despise Manchester City because I can't tolerate plastic clubs. However, expecting Juventus to have a plan/a strategy and buy players that complement that strateg is apparently too mich to ask for these days.

Given how we have operated over the past 2-3 seasons, and our performances and results, I think bitching and moaning is justified, unless you're happy with 4th place and no titles.
I started watching Juve in 97, so spare me the seniority BS. It's one thing to complain about the overall strategy, but the one we have is clearly being implemented. We are lowering wages of players that are not worthy of receiving such and the new signings are either established players on a small or free transfer with appropriate wages, or talented younger players that you can later sell on and recoup your investment. No more Higuains or Ronaldos.

As for talent on the pitch, are you dumb? We are signing a experienced, proven regista that Allegri clearly needs, we signed a wingback/winger in Kostic that we needed, we replaced Dybala's creativity with Di Maria, signed Pogba and giving confidence to Miretti for added creativity in midfield and swapped De Ligt for Bremer which both got us a big transfer fee, remove his exorbitant salary and allow us to continue investing in the team without a big downgrade in the CB position.

Now ok, maybe you don't like it, but you don't even give a chance to see if the strategy works, you just bitch and moan, every goddamn 10 minutes about everything. Honestly, go and watch Man City or PSG or whatever, you'll be happier and you won't make everyone here miserable with your bitching.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I started watching Juve in 97, so spare me the seniority BS. It's one thing to complain about the overall strategy, but the one we have is clearly being implemented. We are lowering wages of players that are not worthy of receiving such and the new signings are either established players on a small or free transfer with appropriate wages, or talented younger players that you can later sell on and recoup your investment. No more Higuains or Ronaldos.

As for talent on the pitch, are you dumb? We are signing a experienced, proven regista that Allegri clearly needs, we signed a wingback/winger in Kostic that we needed, we replaced Dybala's creativity with Di Maria, signed Pogba and giving confidence to Miretti for added creativity in midfield and swapped De Ligt for Bremer which both got us a big transfer fee, remove his exorbitant salary and allow us to continue investing in the team without a big downgrade in the CB position.

Now ok, maybe you don't like it, but you don't even give a chance to see if the strategy works, you just bitch and moan, every goddamn 10 minutes about everything. Honestly, go and watch Man City or PSG or whatever, you'll be happier and you won't make everyone here miserable with your bitching.
Who are the talented younger players that we have brought in under this management? Vlahovic for 80 million? Locatelli, who only wanted Juventus,where the negotiations almost took our entire summer mercato? Bremer was bought in to replace another, arguably, more talented young player and he wasn't exactly cheap considering his contract situation.

An experienced proven regista on high wages who we'll struggle to dispose of - remind you of anyone else on our current roster?

Di Maria and Cuads are on borrowed time - in 12 months, both are very likely gone. Who do we have for our wings then? Chiesa, Soule (nowhere near ready), Kean (garbage on the wings), and Kostic (who can't beat his man or cut in from the left). Don't even get me started on the LB position and our CB situation, where aside from Bremer, none of the other CBs inspire confidence. Next summer, we'll have more holes to fill and I'm sure we'll resort to more stopgap solutions yet again.

I had all of last season to see the strategy FAIL. I don't think we did anything exceptional in this summer mercato, but don't let me stop you from being retardedly optimistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)