Leandro Paredes - CM/DM - PSG (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Pogba-paredes-Loca is a very technically good midfield, all 3 have the ability to play a killer pass and progress it forward, with the outside two being genuine goal threats and have the ability to make those runs into the box.
Only other question mark in this ecuation would be if that pair will ever manage to all stay available at the same time to actually get a run of consecutive games together…

Which is precisely why we need to keep hold of at least two out of Miretti, Rovella or Fagioli.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
it's not just them staying fit. pogba has been bad for 6 seasons. 6.

people here lost their minds when dybala would score goals but lose balls. they gonna have hard time watching pogba jog around doing nothing all match

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
it's not just them staying fit. pogba has been bad for 6 seasons. 6.

people here lost their minds when dybala would score goals but lose balls. they gonna have hard time watching pogba jog around doing nothing all match
So you mean to say that you actually watched Pogba’s games in the last 6 seasons at ManUTD, right? lol

- - - Updated - - -

I kind of doubt you even watched Dybala’s games here knowing how often you like everyone else to also miss the games. :lol:

mondo1

May 14, 2006
It still amaze me how other clubs get rid of their deadwook for a nice price, while we cant even get rid of ours for free.
He played around 900 min in Ligue 1 and still cost 16 mil in total.....

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Personally I'd be quite happy with this deal so I don't get the negativity. We sign a DM finally and free up Locatelli, he knows the league/language and it's only a loan.

I've had enough of our midfield, everyone is welcome at this point

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Personally I'd be quite happy with this deal so I don't get the negativity. We sign a DM finally and free up Locatelli, he knows the league/language and it's only a loan.

I've had enough of our midfield, everyone is welcome at this point
Yes. That's exactly what got us to this point.

It's looking like a loan + obligation if certain conditions are met - that's NOT a good deal.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Yes. That's exactly what got us to this point.

It's looking like a loan + obligation if certain conditions are met - that's NOT a good deal.
It is, but looking in to this summer transfer market you can see there are very few available CM or DM's. Even more so in our price range. Really seems to me like Parades is the only choice and therefor it's quite logical.

May 26, 2016
We unfortunately don't have the money to go and spend, say 70m, on SMS. Parades is a good enough player for the price we're paying and I think he will do well here. A midfield trio of Pogba - Paredes and Locatelli doesn't sound bad to be honest and is a significant improvement over what we had the last few years.
agreed: like expressed earlier: that trio is fine in pure concept: the problem with it is its very susceptible to injuries and carry a big risk.

If they get sidelined for a large number of games.... well, in that case we are pretty much fu#cked, unless one our youngsters can step in (and allegri actually gives them the chance) Thats my main concern. if they actually keep themselves injury free, it sure looks much better on paper.

I dont really understand how people that has been watching the likes of Rabiot, Arthur and Mckennie fumble around , trying to resemble actual footballers would be less optimistic of our midfield this year.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Don't worry @Bianconero81 - this ^^^ dude is this ________ close to being the first ever on my ignore list, and considering my history here, that says a lot.

:pado:
Nah settle down, Knowah is very good football poster, sensible and allways politely makes his point.

Focus on arguing what you disagree with instead of make it petty and personal.

Your kind of post is more warranted for hopeless cases like Lancelot. I was hoping that mental midget clown would leave the forum now that we got rid of Dybala, since his entire existence was just posting inane shit about him.

But alas we can't all be that lucky.

- - - Updated - - -

We all have our moments.
BB81 is the Joe Pesci of this forum.

And we all are his anger management therapists.

Free of charge.

Some Thai ladyboys culos are thankful of our mental health services for sure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)