Leandro Paredes - CM/DM - PSG (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
It´s fine to keep Rovella if Rabiot stays and Paredes doesn´t come. But will Allegri trust the kids and play them regularly? To keep Rovella/Fagioli etc only to play Locatelli another year as a full time regista isn´t optimal IMO.

We need a natural starter at regista this year, I´m not convinced by Locatelli in that position for another whole season. Especially in the big games.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I've been against this acquisition but have barely seen him play these past years so it's unfair of me to judge him. But I don't want to overhaul our team completely every year. If we think Paredes is someone to build on and keep for the forthcoming years then get him. Otherwise make do with what we got or shift to someone we actually want.
Completely agree with your strategy. The youngsters you mentioned have shown enough to get rotational minutes. ADM and PP will be back soon enough so just need to hold down fort with Roma and Milan being only tough matches from initial 9. Seems Juve management is always in desperation mode. If Paredes comes please no long term contract.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Is he really buch better or worst than Rabiot?
totally different player, Rabiot thinks of himself as an LCM/mezzala type of midfielder.
Paredes is your deep lying playmaker, probably will play similiar role to Pjanic.
Basically buying him, means we are putting Locatelli in mezzala position, where according to many reports he feels more comfortable and is creating some danger (unlike Rabiot).

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Completely agree with your strategy. The youngsters you mentioned have shown enough to get rotational minutes. ADM and PP will be back soon enough so just need to hold down fort with Roma and Milan being only tough matches from initial 9. Seems Juve management is always in desperation mode. If Paredes comes please no long term contract.
Paredes wouldn't be here for rotational minutes like those youngsters. He'd walk into the starting line-up with ease.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)