Leandro Paredes - CM/DM - PSG (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
It's happening.

❗Paredes could replace Arthur at Juventus. First contacts have begun.

[@FabDellaValle] #juvelive
Paredes is injury prone. He only available for half a season with several different injury last season. Older and with higher salary (7m) than Arthur. Played in Russian and French League in the past years. Also blocked the path for Fagioli and Rovella. Please just trust and use Rovella/Fagioli/Miretti. Even if Allegri trust more experienced player as starter first we still have Pogba/McKennie - Zakaria/Rabiot - Locatelli in CM department. No need for Paredes

This will be useless signing and can become another deadwood in the future. Really hope we don't do it

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Paredes is injury prone. He only available for half a season with several different injury last season. Older and with higher salary (7m) than Arthur. Played in Russian and French League in the past years. Also blocked the path for Fagioli and Rovella. Please just trust and use Rovella/Fagioli/Miretti. Even if Allegri trust more experienced player as starter first we still have Pogba/McKennie - Zakaria/Rabiot - Locatelli in CM department. No need for Paredes

This will be useless signing and can become another deadwood in the future. Really hope we don't do it
Imagine buying Paredes and not a leftback

Anyway we still have time so I'll calma

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
In the last two years we had the most dysfunctional and the most dumb and weak midfield ever since I follow Juve. We added a star to it, albeit one who tends to miss half a season due to injuries. Pogba out again for half a season and we have the same shit. Yet, many here seem to think that a bunch of teenagers from serie B squads are the solution.
We need another star midfielder. Only after that we can think about adding someone like Paredes or similar shit, and only after that we can entertain the pedos here by giving a chance in the last 3 minutes Vs Monza to the kids with acne.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Morata, Paredes, Rabiot... Allegri seems attracted to shit
This really affects the will to be back to follow the team. Gotta believe the decision makers. Not really the case so far.

On paper Juve has some of the best players of the league, but as it stands, Milan and Inter are much much better put together. I am skeptical about this team contending this year. Too many question marks and players that don't fit.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
In the last two years we had the most dysfunctional and the most dumb and weak midfield ever since I follow Juve. We added a star to it, albeit one who tends to miss half a season due to injuries. Pogba out again for half a season and we have the same shit. Yet, many here seem to think that a bunch of teenagers from serie B squads are the solution.
We need another star midfielder. Only after that we can think about adding someone like Paredes or similar shit, and only after that we can entertain the pedos here by giving a chance in the last 3 minutes Vs Monza to the kids with acne.
Good point. I think Pogba changes our midfield drastically. God forbid he gets injured, we are indeed back to our old shit self. However, I don't think getting Paredes changes that.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Paredes

Even if you don't deem it possible JJ always finds a way to become even more unlikable

- - - Updated - - -

We can get ETH as our sponsor if we get Erik ten Hag. We will Vitalik Buterin inda's ass so it will be more slicky give em butter in the ass
0.001% of Vitalik's networth would make JJ win the CL 150 years in the row :tuttosport:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)