Leandro Paredes - CM/DM - PSG (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
No, he isn't something we really need. Fuck off with that BS narrative.

We have McNuggets, Rovella, Fagioli, and Miretti as backup options, and that's if we succeed in getting rid of the likes of Arturd and Fagiot.

A starting midfield unit of Zakaria, Pogba and Locatelli is much better than having this dud on high wages pussyfagging and strutting his vagina on the field.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015

We have McNuggets, Rovella, Fagioli, and Miretti as backup options, and that's if we succeed in getting rid of the likes of Arturd and Fagiot.

A starting midfield unit of Zakaria, Pogba and Locatelli is much better than having this dud on high wages pussyfagging and strutting his vagina on the field.
Can't wait to see that combo in action.
I think it will be up to Zak how much we can get out of the other two. If he can deliver %80 of what Vidal did on his peak to allow Pogba to go forward or Loca to pick the right pass, if he can hold the midfield it will be a huge balance.
Realistically though even 80% of Vidal is a big jump for this guy I realize

Drew

Jan 18, 2022

I love to see your reactions. It's actually hilarious. lol

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
This is one transfer that we do not need, already stacked as we are in the CM depsrtment and i would very much prefer giving a chance to one of Fagioli, Miretti or even Rovella instead, however where i think this links are originating from is that we are or were untill recently trying to swap either Kean or Arthur for Paredes which would be the only angle from which this potential move makes any sense atm.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
It's happening.

❗Paredes could replace Arthur at Juventus. First contacts have begun.

[@FabDellaValle] #juvelive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)