Leandro Paredes - CM/DM - PSG (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Pogba-Rovella-Locatelli wouldn't?
Rovella is too raw, too inexperienced. He'd get destroyed by Maccabi Haifa and Benfica in the CL. He doesn't have that all-important EXP gene.

- - - Updated - - -

you picked Sassuolo. Good.

:b81::gum::maddy:
I should've had a best friend from Madrid, Spain. It's my fault for making Mauro Italiano my best friend in elementary school :sigh: :sad:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Is he? Do we make some bad deals? Sure. But:

Nobody is cucking us.

Our many championships say otherwise. Sometimes a little up the ass isn't so bad.

30 goals in 60 matches, could be worse garbage ay? I'd rather Milik than Kean who was a disaster, Some think otherwise. Free world, think what you want.

Shouldn't give him a raise but better than Locatelli out of position, ay?

Shouldn't be an obligation but I'd assume the obligation comes with requirements, time will tell.

That's one way to look at it.

They've haven't been all bad.

There are reactions and then there are blown out of proportion reactions.

- - - Updated - - -

You've been put on ignore. Sorry about your condition. I didn't know.
Don't worry @Bianconero81 - this ^^^ dude is this ________ close to being the first ever on my ignore list, and considering my history here, that says a lot.

:pado:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Don't worry @Bianconero81 - this ^^^ dude is this ________ close to being the first ever on my ignore list, and considering my history here, that says a lot.

:pado:
I have nothing against him tbh. He is entitled to his own opinion.

I know I am raw and unfiltered, and perhaps I am too extreme at times, but that's how I deal with sports, specifically Juventus. In my everyday affairs, I am cool, cognitive and calculated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)