Leandro Paredes - CM/DM - PSG (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
⏳ Leandro #Paredes to #Juventus from #PSG on loan with obligation to buy. Deal completed by the agent Lisandro Pirosanto. #transfers

[Nicolò Schira]

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
7m wages?

Jesus Christ. I said it makes sense if the wages make sense. How does he go to PSG, not start, and get a raise coming here?

Seems strange if true.
Because we're Cuckventus. We live to take it up the ass, sideways, and get shafted and gangbanged by each and every team on the planet. First, we go to Marseille and pick up their garbage, and then we go to PSG and give their lazy Pezevenki mid who's an undesirable a raise, agreeing to take him on loan with a fucking obligation. We're so benevolent, so generous. Fuck this management, The Unibrow in charge, and the coach too.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Because we're Cuckventus. We live to take it up the ass, sideways, and get shafted and gangbanged by each and every team on the planet. First, we go to Marseille and pick up their garbage, and then we go to PSG and give their lazy Pezevenki mid who's an undesirable a raise, agreeing to take him on loan with a fucking obligation. We're so benevolent, so generous. Fuck this management, The Unibrow in charge, and the coach too.
God, you're so cringe.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
God, you're so cringe.
Say what you want, but it's fucking ridiculous, cringe or not.

Are you satisfied with a Marseille reject and a mediocre mid coming in as "reinforcements?"

The obligation compels us to keep Parepiss, and with his wages, we won't be able to move him, so we'll be stuck with him until 2025 at the least. Guess who else is here until 2025? Arturd.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I can understand Dybala loss has been tough for you. Please dont stop your medication.
Yes, and do you know why it has been hard? I will tell you, because the obvious is too difficult for you to comprehend. We sacrificed Dybala for Stopgap solutions and some garbage late mercato moves.

I wouldn't be complaining if we brought in one of Zaniolo or SMS, targeted a PROPER QUALITY LB, and disposed of the deadweight. But hey, what do I know? I'm sure Big Nips Papi and Chimichanga are doing a wonderful job of assembling an awesome squad, with the blessing of our compliant and malleable coach, and the entrepreneurial savvy spirit of the Unibrow.

Are we a better team than last year? As things stand, I don't actually think so. If, and that's a huge if, Chiesa comes back and hits form, Pogba can manage to stay healthy for extended periods, and Di Maria doesn't come back fatigued after the World Cup, then we probably are. Even then, we will need to replace Cuadrado and Di Maria next summer, and probably Bonucci, and we'll still be mediocre as far as our wings options are concerned.

Oh, and don't regurgitate the same shit about "but we have no money, and we're poor BS." In that case, we should actually be making smart deals not dumb ones.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
But he’s not wrong
Is he? Do we make some bad deals? Sure. But:
Because we're Cuckventus.
Nobody is cucking us.
We live to take it up the ass, sideways, and get shafted and gangbanged by each and every team on the planet.
Our many championships say otherwise. Sometimes a little up the ass isn't so bad.
First, we go to Marseille and pick up their garbage
30 goals in 60 matches, could be worse garbage ay? I'd rather Milik than Kean who was a disaster, Some think otherwise. Free world, think what you want.
and then we go to PSG and give their lazy Pezevenki mid who's an undesirable a raise
Shouldn't give him a raise but better than Locatelli out of position, ay?
agreeing to take him on loan with a fucking obligation.
Shouldn't be an obligation but I'd assume the obligation comes with requirements, time will tell.
We're so benevolent, so generous.
That's one way to look at it.
Fuck this management, The Unibrow in charge, and the coach too.
They've haven't been all bad.

There are reactions and then there are blown out of proportion reactions.

- - - Updated - - -

You can always put me on ignore, or you can also go fuck yourself. The choice is yours.
You've been put on ignore. Sorry about your condition. I didn't know.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Paredes for free for a year is needed (arguably much needed) but in addition to Rovella and not to replace him.

Ridiculous we're loaning out one of our best players since preseason so far but started Rabiot last game, giving him no reason to leave.

As soon as Paredes signs, he needs to get injured for 6 weeks so we can keep Rovella. He/we need to make that sacrifice for the greater good. And with his injury record I'm hopeful. Grande Paredes, give us a good start.

Pogba Paredes Locatelli
Wes Rovella Miretti

Bini pls.
If paredes gets injured for 6 weeks, Locatelli goes in depression mode.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Is he? Do we make some bad deals? Sure. But:

Nobody is cucking us.

Our many championships say otherwise. Sometimes a little up the ass isn't so bad.

30 goals in 60 matches, could be worse garbage ay? I'd rather Milik than Kean who was a disaster, Some think otherwise. Free world, think what you want.

Shouldn't give him a raise but better than Locatelli out of position, ay?

Shouldn't be an obligation but I'd assume the obligation comes with requirements, time will tell.

That's one way to look at it.

They've haven't been all bad.

There are reactions and then there are blown out of proportion reactions.

- - - Updated - - -

You've been put on ignore. Sorry about your condition. I didn't know.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)