Leali: A dream debut (1 Viewer)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Nicola Leali has spoken of the dream start to his Juventus career. The young shot stopper, who joined from Brescia this summer, has impressed during pre-season and outlined his desire to improve even further.
After working alongside goalkeeping coach Claudio Filippi in Chatillon, Leali made his Juventus bow in the 7-1 victory over Aygreville. Yet Conte was keen to see the 19-year-old in action for a second time, bringing him on as a substitute in yesterday’s TIM Trophy fixture with Milan.
And the youngster expressed his joy at how the first tests have panned out.
“Making your Juve debut isn’t something that happens every day,” said Leali. “It’s a dream come true. Doing so against Milan makes it even more special. I was excited at the start, but I’m happy about how it went. I made a good save straightaway, and then it was business as usual.”
Leali will begin training in Vinovo after the Bianconeri wrap up their pre-season activities in Chatillon on Monday afternoon. And the return to Piedmont will give him the chance to link up with his boyhood idol.
“I’m really happy about how pre-season’s been going so far. But I can’t wait to meet Buffon. He’s always been my idol, the goalkeeper I’m inspired by and it’s a pity I haven’t yet had the opportunity to train with him. Working alongside two great champions like him and Storari can only improve me.”

Source: Juventus.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Nicola Leali has spoken of the dream start to his Juventus career. The young shot stopper, who joined from Brescia this summer, has impressed during pre-season and outlined his desire to improve even further.
After working alongside goalkeeping coach Claudio Filippi in Chatillon, Leali made his Juventus bow in the 7-1 victory over Aygreville. Yet Conte was keen to see the 19-year-old in action for a second time, bringing him on as a substitute in yesterday’s TIM Trophy fixture with Milan.
And the youngster expressed his joy at how the first tests have panned out.
“Making your Juve debut isn’t something that happens every day,” said Leali. “It’s a dream come true. Doing so against Milan makes it even more special. I was excited at the start, but I’m happy about how it went. I made a good save straightaway, and then it was business as usual.”
Leali will begin training in Vinovo after the Bianconeri wrap up their pre-season activities in Chatillon on Monday afternoon. And the return to Piedmont will give him the chance to link up with his boyhood idol.
“I’m really happy about how pre-season’s been going so far. But I can’t wait to meet Buffon. He’s always been my idol, the goalkeeper I’m inspired by and it’s a pity I haven’t yet had the opportunity to train with him. Working alongside two great champions like him and Storari can only improve me.

Source: Juventus.com
:touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)