• Ralph Nader

Results are only viewable after voting.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
Technically :geek: , this is not "holding back."
Well I held back long enough for Bes to say it didn't I :p

Usually when I don't "get" something or don't like it, I don't talk about it either.
Unless it seems to be directed at me:

You already mentioned that. Therefore, I think you're just chaning the subject. ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

What annoys me about these obscure jokes I don't get is that I can't outright discredit them because I don't get them. I can't say that they suck, which in many cases they do.. :p
Yeah yeah... :D

Alright I will give you a break with that already :groan:, not that I want to, cause I feel like having nice strike back on you about that and see you bleeding on the floor again :p but the snow is falling down slowly, I just wrote Christmas cards so I'm in good mood, Christmas is soon so I'm in very good mood - so I give it a go.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++

Yeah yeah... :D

Alright I will give you a break with that already :groan:, not that I want to, cause I feel like having nice strike back on you about that and see you bleeding on the floor again :p but the snow is falling down slowly, I just wrote Christmas cards so I'm in good mood, Christmas is soon so I'm in very good mood - so I give it a go.
Chrismas sucks. Seeing all the couples etc, being single sucks at chrismas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)