...:: LE TOUR DE FRANCE ::... (1 Viewer)

Who will win Le Tour de France 2003?

• Armstrong

• Beloki

• Ullrich

• Botero

• Simoni

• Boogerd

• Millar

• Someone else; .....

Results are only viewable after voting.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Le Tour de France is upon us again and Armstrong himself said it's going to be more exciting than any other tour from the past! So let's start with a poll and tell me - who's going to win this year's tour of all tours?

For complete coverage, check the official website of the Tour de France 2003 which comes in French, English, German, Spanish, Dutch and Danish.

Here is a list of the Étapes:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 28, 2002
o think someone else will win. he did really great this season... :undecide:
what about rumsas? what was his second test? samn, what i got to us i dont know anything whats happening. enever heard about any charity match organised by figo, dont know who won wimbledon.

oh well, just hopre it isn't gonna be armstrong.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
I watched it today and kinda liked it.

I remember Paul(Shadowfax) told me to watch it sometime and I was like: "no, it's awful" and stuff like that. Paul, if you're watching, I'm sorry. I'll watch more now. :)

Greg

Oct 1, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
This is the most boring and pathetic of all sports. How can you watch this crap?
Oh you are gonna get a slap for that - so ignorant!

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
I hope Lance will win again!:cool: However I like also Ullrich and Beloki as well! And what do you think about the green jersey? Can Zabel win it again? Or McEwen will make it double after last year?And we shouldn't forget about O'Gready! He is also a great sprinter!:cheesy:

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
I also hope, that the only Hungarian will finish on a good place at the end! His name is László Bodrogi, and he is very good in time trials. :thumb:

And I also have a secret favourite, who can have chances to be in the best three at the end. He is Tyler Hamilton. It will be a hard race for him, after got injured yesterday! Go Tyler!:cool:

JKane

May 31, 2001
i have to say that i get more and more interested in the sport. have been watching le tour de france last year and it's somewhat fascinating i have to admit.

my favourites are (or were) CSC Tiscali man Laurent Jalabert (retired i think) and, of course, last year's Mt. Ventoux winner Richard Virenque.

About the drivers opting for the Maillot Jaune i'm not sure about my favourites. lance i don't support really, jan ullrich neither. ullrich is so overhyped where i live, it's sickening. :D

good driver though!

we'll see, maybe i'll find my favourite this year. btw, i really hoped that fench dude would make it today. sorry he didn't, he fought with his heart but those pressing from behind were too strong... :D

brave athlete though...

ps. what did you guys think of austrian hermann maier? i thought he is useless. crazy austrian, he should stick to the alps. :D ;)

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
Hi JKane! I hope you'll find your fav this year! Unfortuantely Jalabert finished his carrier last year! So we will have a new winner of the Polka Dot jersey this year! I'm really interested in it, who will be the best on the mountains.

Yes, Finot made it very well today, but the peloton caught him, as usually they do it in the first stages. I felt really sorry for him......

JKane

May 31, 2001
about jaja, i thought so. too bad i only discovered the sport in his last year, otherwise i would probably follow him throughout his career.

yeah, i felt sorry for finot (right, that was his name, just forgot before) too. he gave his all.

about the mountain jersey, i guess beloki would grab it if he wasn't opting for the maillot jaune (which he won't get anyway imo).

about the green jersey, i was quite impressed by that italian athlete who won yesterday. again forgot his name. he is in the service of fassa bortolo. then, of course, there are the usual names you mentioned. o'gready, mc ewev and, of course, erik zabel.

we'll see.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gigi's twin ] ++

And I also have a secret favourite, who can have chances to be in the best three at the end. He is Tyler Hamilton. It will be a hard race for him, after got injured yesterday! Go Tyler!:cool:
:cool:

Go Tyler! Go CSC! (danish team) :D

He is one hardcore mofo! All though he broke his colar bone in two places he is still in the tour. :eek:

He was one of my favorites to win, but now... he probably wont. :down:

Probably the same ol' shit, Lance will win again :groan:

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
++ [ originally posted by JKane ] ++
about jaja, i thought so. too bad i only discovered the sport in his last year, otherwise i would probably follow him throughout his career.

yeah, i felt sorry for finot (right, that was his name, just forgot before) too. he gave his all.

about the mountain jersey, i guess beloki would grab it if he wasn't opting for the maillot jaune (which he won't get anyway imo).

about the green jersey, i was quite impressed by that italian athlete who won yesterday. again forgot his name. he is in the service of fassa bortolo. then, of course, there are the usual names you mentioned. o'gready, mc ewev and, of course, erik zabel.

we'll see.
I was so lucky, that I saw Jaja to ride in the Tour three times, and he won the Polka Dot jersey in the last two seasons!:cool:

The name what you forgot is Petacchi! He won 6 stages on the Giro, so we have to count with him!

Beloki? Hmmmmm............ He is very strong, also in the mountains, but I don't think, he will make some breaks. To win the Polka Dot jersey, he should do the same, that Jaja in the last two years. No, he will go for the yellow jersey.

But we'll see!:)

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++

:cool:

Go Tyler! Go CSC! (danish team) :D

He is one hardcore mofo! All though he broke his colar bone in two places he is still in the tour. :eek:

He was one of my favorites to win, but now... he probably wont. :down:

Probably the same ol' shit, Lance will win again :groan:
Tyler is a great sportman! I'm very proud of him! Last year he had two falls during his races, and our commentators laughed at him and during his other races as well. That time I decided to support him, especially, when I saw him, how great he is in the time trials and this season also in the mountains!:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)