...:: LE TOUR DE FRANCE ::... (1 Viewer)

Who will win Le Tour de France 2003?

• Armstrong

• Beloki

• Ullrich

• Botero

• Simoni

• Boogerd

• Millar

• Someone else; .....

Results are only viewable after voting.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
To bad for Beloki... I really had high hopes for this year. Damn... :groan:

Maybe Mayo or Vinokourov can do something now... they both look stronger than Lance IMO.

And Hamilton :eek: I'm still amazed by him. Broken colar bone, but still nr. 5 in the tour. Simply amazing :thumb:

Buy on AliExpress.com

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
Yes, poor Joseba! His right leg, wrist and elbow was broken! :down:

And I'm with Lance totally, he is great, but he hasn't showen his performance till this time. And I hope, Hamilton will be very good on Friday during the time trial! Maybe he can catch the second place!:thumb:

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Am so sad for Beloki. I think he was gonna take Lance this year. It now looks like Lance unless Ullrich can come up with something extraordinary .....

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
++ [ originally posted by DaJuve ] ++
Am so sad for Beloki. I think he was gonna take Lance this year. It now looks like Lance unless Ullrich can come up with something extraordinary .....
I think Jan hasn't got a real chance this year, but Hamilton can be dangerous for Lance! We will see, who is the best, on Friday during the time trial. Both of them are very strong in it!:strong:

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
One way or another Hamilton will start feeling the effects of the broken collar bone ... I surely hope not

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
Stage 9 has been the best so far of the tour. Watching Beloki and Armstrong battle the way they did is great. Such a shame that Beloki is out.

If Vinokourov (sp?) is any good at TT'ing, he could be a dark horse.

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
++ [ originally posted by littleD ] ++
Stage 9 has been the best so far of the tour. Watching Beloki and Armstrong battle the way they did is great. Such a shame that Beloki is out.

If Vinokourov (sp?) is any good at TT'ing, he could be a dark horse.
Unfortunately he is not so good in it. I think he hasn't got a chance to beat Lance in it.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by gigi's twin ] ++
Because he wants to be in perfect form for the Tour! Just look Simoni, who won the Giro this year, he is only 70th now!
Well he could partcipate in Giro and not on Tour :)

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
Huh, it is the most exciting Tour in the last years! Lance seemd not to be strong enough, but yesterday we can saw the old-real Armstrong! He was amazing! Especially after his crash!:thumb: I hope he can win this year! He has to do it perfectly in the Time Trial on Saturday!:cool:

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
Did anybody watched the yesterday's stage! OH! I was the happiest in the whole mworld by seeing Hamilton to win this hard stage after a lot of suffer, because of his fractured collar bone! He was absolutely great!:cheesy: And finally Zabel could also win the sprint at the end! So he still has the possibility for winning the Green Jersey!:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)