Le Roi at Juventus Stadium (1 Viewer)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
<div id="txt_news_gallery" readability="22">
<p>Michel Platini has seen stadiums all across the world, but the excitement he felt when stepping inside Juventus Stadium was second to none. The UEFA President was in Turin this afternoon and joined President Agnelli for a special guided tour of the club’s brand new home.</p>
<p>‘Le Roi’ expressed his delight to Juventus Channel: “I liked the stadium a lot. It’s nice and functional and it’s been enjoyable to come here and see it as the guest of a club I hold in great affection.”</p>
<p>Platini was then shown the star dedicated to him by Bianconeri supporters: “It was an emotional feeling and I’d like to thank the Juventus fans for wanting their star close to mine. Andrea Agnelli has told me that this is also my home and, despite never having played here, I feel at home. I would have loved to have played here because it’s a development that’s up with the ambitions of a big club like Juve, allowing them to have solid foundations for the future.”</p>

</div>
Source: Juventus.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I know I know :p

Don't spoil the fun you bastard :D

---------- Post added 13.03.2012 at 16:34 ----------

He's from my era. For me DP is the real icon, not Bonperti :p
I am from the Baggio era. That's when I started truly following/supporting Juventus. However, my first interaction with anything related to the club was back in 1989, when my friend Mauro gave me a Juventus poster.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)