Le Grandi Sfide-Juve vs Inter & Juve vs Milan (HTTP link) (8 Viewers)

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
OK, I'll have to download the torrent first...
And other question, I'v downloaded Juve vs Milan 3 parts, I'v joined them and when I try to decode them with ratDVD it sends an error message saying "Invalid local file signature".
Does anybody have this problem?
I'v done this with Juve vs Inter video but I didn't come to a problem..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
being a computer idiot, I can tell you that once I downloaded the Juve-Milan torrent, I downloaded rat-dvd, and just clicked on the torrent, and presto, it came on !! (beautiful picture as well !!!:agree: )...everything was easy !!!

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
I'v downloaded from the thorent NOW, and the decoding is fine now, the problems was that the parts hosted by filefont were damaged, and they didn't work after joining!

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
you can download the torrent file and order your torrent client to save files in the directory where you already have that file

you have to create folder juve-milan and copy joined file named juve_milan in there, and order your torrent client to save the file in the same folder as where you have juve-milan folder, for juve inter match you need folder named la grande sfide_juventus-inteR and in that directory joined file named juve_inter
I'v download the torrent and saved him in location D:\wf\wf\juve-milan.
And set the torren manager to download files in D:\wf\wf\juve-milan folder.
Is this OK caz the message was little confusing for me.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
I'v download the torrent and saved him in location D:\wf\wf\juve-milan.
And set the torren manager to download files in D:\wf\wf\juve-milan folder.
Is this OK caz the message was little confusing for me.
I don't speak english very good, but I will try to explain

example:you create folder juve-milan in my docs/downloads/. then you copy the file juve_milan.ratDVD in my docs/downloads/juve-milan. then you have to download torrent file(and save it no matter where on your hd) and order your torrent client to save files in my docs/downloads/

Your client should show you that the file has finished downloading, if ti does, then it is ok, if it start to download file at 0%, then something is not right

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
19nejc91, do you still have the Juve- Inter torrent running ?? I am almost done downloading it (hopefully I will be done some time today)

for anyone else downlaoding the Juve -Milan torrent, I will have my computer on all day, and it has a decent connection speed

Nejc

May 13, 2006
19nejc91, do you still have the Juve- Inter torrent running ?? I am almost done downloading it (hopefully I will be done some time today)

for anyone else downlaoding the Juve -Milan torrent, I will have my computer on all day, and it has a decent connection speed
yeah, but it have very low upload speed, please increase your download speed for that torrent to 25-30 kb/s(my maximum upload)

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
I don't speak english very good, but I will try to explain

example:you create folder juve-milan in my docs/downloads/. then you copy the file juve_milan.ratDVD in my docs/downloads/juve-milan. then you have to download torrent file(and save it no matter where on your hd) and order your torrent client to save files in my docs/downloads/

Your client should show you that the file has finished downloading, if ti does, then it is ok, if it start to download file at 0%, then something is not right
Done!

Nejc

May 13, 2006
ok, like I said before, I am a computer idiot...how do I increase my downlaod speed ?
sorry, it was my mistake, I had the limited speed. and you can only decrease download speed(settings in uTorrent), if you don't change anything in settings then it run at full speed(full bandwith), but because I am the only seeder of this torrent your download speed depends on my upload speed which is very low(~30 kb/s)

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
sorry, it was my mistake, I had the limited speed. and you can only decrease download speed(settings in uTorrent), if you don't change anything in settings then it run at full speed(full bandwith), but because I am the only seeder of this torrent your download speed depends on my upload speed which is very low(~30 kb/s)
I'm not a seeder also? I did what you told me...

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
OK, I'll have to download the torrent first...
And other question, I'v downloaded Juve vs Milan 3 parts, I'v joined them and when I try to decode them with ratDVD it sends an error message saying "Invalid local file signature".
Does anybody have this problem?
I'v done this with Juve vs Inter video but I didn't come to a problem..
Shite I have same problem too, when I join parts the movie doesn't work. Then I opened ratDVD and guess ehat happened "Invalid local file signature" :(

From what I red on this thread I realised that if I download with torrent it will work !?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)