Le Grandi Sfide-Juve vs Inter & Juve vs Milan (HTTP link) (1 Viewer)

Mar 16, 2007
hi, im the new juventino...
can i request

all juve vs milan video on wmv format 700 kbps include ac milan 1-6 juventus at 1997?
with the picture in juve celebrate win againts ac milan in all match?

thanks..

if another person have video juventus win againt inter..please post here...

thanks alot

bravo juve!

Mar 16, 2007
my reason to request like that bacause in another forum on indonesia, one person which know as milanisti spamming me with video milan kills juventus...and i want smack him with video juve wins againt milan...

please help me...:D

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Hey I have a problem too, Juve - Milan files are requiring passwods... please help

Funny...I just went to the page again...I saw the word DOWNLOAD straightaway...and everything works just fine...

Can you do a printscreen to show us the page you see??

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
it's ok, but it pisses me off when I upload 14Gb of this file and I am still the only seeder.

I have turned down all other torrents, so it should transfer faster
thanks !!

once I finish downloading them, if there is any way I can help by letting ppl here download from mine as well, just let me know !!

Nejc

May 13, 2006
thanks !!

once I finish downloading them, if there is any way I can help by letting ppl here download from mine as well, just let me know !!
I would appreciate that, you just need to leave torrent client running for a couple of days, so people can download from you,I won't slow down your connection, because only one or two beside you are downloading

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
thanks !!

Bravo Juventini, I'm inspired to take part in this action!
I didn't download the DVD from torrent but from filefont, and if there is any way I could help please post instructions.
I could upload on rapidshare if someone wants, and if some suits some other way I'll gladly help, just require!

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
I converted first movie and it lasted about 4 hours...

And Kostraica I have Intel pentium 3.0Ghz, Asus P4P600 board, 512MB DDR Ram, and a ATi Radeon 9600 seies with 256MB
in 90nm technology AMD is far superior; My CPU is about twice as faster, (especially in dealing with encoding/decoding);

At the moment I'm not at home so when I get there try to get the name of the decoding program I use... Anyway with your specs it should take longer.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Bravo Juventini, I'm inspired to take part in this action!
I didn't download the DVD from torrent but from filefont, and if there is any way I could help please post instructions.
I could upload on rapidshare if someone wants, and if some suits some other way I'll gladly help, just require!
you can download the torrent file and order your torrent client to save files in the directory where you already have that file

you have to create folder juve-milan and copy joined file named juve_milan in there, and order your torrent client to save the file in the same folder as where you have juve-milan folder, for juve inter match you need folder named la grande sfide_juventus-inteR and in that directory joined file named juve_inter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)